Foreverland Special: Clara Who?

{Metanoia: the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life}

-------

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE: So this is not only a special episode BUT I also have a huge surprise for you!! If you check the attached media, there's a video attached. Guess what it is?! THE TRAILER/FINALE PROMO! I finally uploaded it. I worked so hard on it my god I am exhausted. I really hope you guys like it. The video is called Foreverland: Season 1 Trailer/Finale Promo {Wattpad} and my YouTube channel is Merlin_who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKn9j4BrFQ4

There are many spoilers in it; can you guess what they are? ;) I am actually very proud of it. It starts off as a summary of the adventures Pan and Clara had and the last four minutes or so are the trailer for the future episodes and the finale episode. I really really hope you guys enjoy it. Please comment what you think.

Now BACK TO THE STORY!

--------

Chapter song:

My Jolly Sailor Bold - On Stranger Tides (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqVnm16pK_8)

------

Clara's POV:

I was born with a strange gift. The ability to see what no human being has ever seen before. I was born into the world you are in now, earth, when I should have been born into another. I am on a path and the universe is my guide. It's all mixed up in my head. The images, the sounds, the smell. I need to remember, put things in order right up to this moment. Remember who I am, who I was before I was labeled The One. If I had to say how it all began, I might as well start here on the first page of this chapter in this book...The Book.

-----The Book; Chapter 13: A Star Is Born-----

Third POV:

What if everything you knew about yourself was a lie? What if your life didn't go the way you expected it to? What if it has all been planned? Like a book or a script for a movie?

This girl lived a scripted life for her sake and the others. She lived a life where the world collapsed upon her. She is the girl who lived a life of isolation. The girl who will always run from love, life, and relationships till she cannot run no more. She is the girl who cannot simply survive reality. The girl who wants forever more.

One girl, a quest, and a love strong enough to cross worlds. She is not simply an ordinary girl, she is The Girl.

The ethereal maiden //

She who will live in a realm completely her own.

The mistress of time //

She who likes to tick the clock.

The other woman //

She who can simply collect men on a platinum shelf.

The wanderer //

She who lives like the solitary breeze.

The dark lover //

She who lusts for the night and finds love in the stars.

The lost girl //

She who belongs to no land and no man.

The hollow queen //

She who blooms like the sweetest flower.

The divine //

She who strikes the gods with envy.