Fatal In Regret

{Time was passing like a hand waving from a train I wanted to be on. I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think about you - Jonathan Safran Foer}

----------

Third POV:

Clara didn't know where she was. She was without a doubt lost. She has been running around Neverland with Julius and Felix, searching for Pan. But somehow she lost them halfway through the run which brings Clara to stand isolated in the middle of the woods.

Where is 'Google Maps' when you need it?

Remaining in one place wasn't going to help Clara find Pan or camp, therefore walking around was her best option. Despite the fact that she did not know where she was headed to, her gut told her it was the right path.

Clara simply froze in her place at the stunning sight in front of her. To her left was a shoreline she never knew existed, with waters shimmering like glitter and multi-colored dust resembling sand. It was beyond beautiful. Be that as it may, what mostly took her breath away was the colossal cave ahead of her. She didn't know what was within it yet her gut told her to enter, and that is what she did.

Meh, a leap of faith Clara thought.

Clara hesitantly entered the cave as she felt a sudden warmth shower her. She couldn't help but feel cozy and at ease inside of it. Her breath immediately hitched in her throat as she stood in front of hills of treasures. Clara had to squint her eyes for the treasure was gleaming to the point it was nearly blinding to look at.

There were numerous fortunes in this cave; gold, diamonds, crowns, and much more.

Why does Pan need all of that treasure? It's not like he can use them as a currency Clara thought.

Clara felt a sudden cool wave hit her from the back causing her to slightly shiver. With hesitation and slight growing fear of what was behind her, Clara instantly turned around only to feel stunned in place.

"Pan" she whispered with balled out eyes and an open mouth.

Right in front of her was Pan, standing stiffly with his back turned to her.

I cannot believe I found him. Pan is here, he has been here all along.

"Pan" Clara called out as though to check on the off chance that he was really there.

I swear if I am going crazy and imagining things, I am going to murder myself.

Pan's body suddenly eased as he began turning around to face Clara. He looked fierce and at unease as if at any second he was going to snap.

"Clara, you will-"

With opened eyes and a wide-open mouth, Clara quickly sat straight up on her bed as she ran a hand through her slightly damp hair. She was breathing utterly intensely as sweat drowned her hairline. She, Felix, and Julius have been searching for Pan all day, Clara ended up accidently falling asleep.

"It was a dream" she whispered as she gulped in her heavy breaths. But she found it difficult to believe so. That dream did not feel faint, it felt like a memory. Someone was calling to her, implying to her where Pan was, and that dream must have been her gateway to it.

I know where he is

Without second thought needed, Clara immediately jumped off the bed and took off running down the stairs then outside her tree house.

I know where Pan is, I know it. This wasn't just a dream. Pan is here on Neverland and I know where.

Once Clara left her tree house, she quickly searched camp for the one she was looking for.