Episode 51: Old In My Dreams

{One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love -Sophocles}

---------------

Previously:

"Clara?"

Clara furrowed her eyebrows, staring blankly at the boy right in front of her. So many thoughts and emotions were eating her up, but none made sense to her. She looked down at her shaky arms, not aware of her surroundings. She looked back up, breathing heavily. Her eyes were still balled out as she looked at the tent she's in, very confused. The breaths she took were fast and loud, loud enough for Pan to hear.

There was a moment of silence.

"Who's Clara?"

----------------
Third POV (Past Neverland):

"C-Clara" Pan said confused as he tried approaching her

"Stay away from me" Clara said raising her voice, backing away with every step he took towards her.

"Clara it's me"

"I don't know who you are-"

"I am Pan" he quickly said as his heart skipped a beat. He tried approaching her once more but she quickly withdrew. Pan was confused. What was wrong?

"Who's Clara?" She asked confused while looking around the room then right at Pan. "Where am I?" Pan stopped in his tracks, he understood what had happened.

Clara can't remember anything. He doesn't know why or how, but she can't.

"Clara..." He approached her but immediately regretted it. She screeched as her whole body started shaking.

"Clara! Please calm down. My name is Peter Pan and you are on Neverland. Your name is Clara and-"

"Stop calling me that" she raised her voice pointing at him.

"How dare you raise your voice at me?" Pan got angry. It's true; Pan did care about her for a while but keep in mind this is Pan before Clara spent months with him, he cannot tolerate anyone who is disrespectful.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" She argued raising her voice higher. That did it. "I am Peter Pan that's who".

With complete rage, Pan began approaching Clara faster and faster till he backed her away to the wall. Clara was by now looking at Pan breathing heavily, her mouth forming a gap and her eyes balled out. Pan knew he scared her and he also knew he shouldn't have.

"I-I am sorry" he said as he cleared his throat and backed away from her, giving her the space to breathe. Clara gulped in and looked at Pan confused.

There was a moment of silence between the two. Pan was trying to figure out how to fix this and Clara was trying to remember anything, anything at all.

"I...*clears throat* don't remember anything" she said looking down at the ground, embarrassed. She was rubbing her hands like crazy, cracking her knuckles with every move.

Pan noticed how nervous Clara was and he didn't like it. "Don't worry" he said making Clara look up at him, "you're in a safe place". Clara managed to release a quick smile.

"So...what is this place called again she asked confused as she looked around the tent.

"Neverland" Pan said as he put his hands in his pocket.

"And you are?"

"Peter Pan but please call me..." Pan stopped in the middle of his sentence.

"Call you what?" Clara asked