Escaping The Past

{The line between what brings us pain and what sustains us is far thinner than one imagines- Unknown}

----------

Third POV:

Evening just passed and the lost boys went to fish. Clara wasn't going to join obviously so she spent the night in her room, playing carelessly with an acorn. She could run right now and leave but Pan would sense her. That was not an option that can be accomplished. Then again Pan did not say she couldn't leave the tree house sit in front of the campfire, he just ordered her to not leave camp. And this brings Clara to stand up from her bed and begin approaching the door.

Right before turning the door knob to exit, she was pushed to the hard wooden ground in a quick second causing her head to throb. She tried getting up but someone's foot was holding her down. She tried her best to release from whoever it could be but there was no use. It looked like she was struggling to do a push up.

The sound of a raspy old man clearing it throat filled the room. With complete fright and confusion, Clara immediately looked up to find a man standing in the corner, covered in the shade. She tried making out his features but nothing helped. He was completely unrecognizable. The sound of his boots hitting the wooden floor showered everyone as he began approaching her, making his features visible.

Clara squinted her eyes as she tried examining his face. He looked familiar but she couldn't put her finger on where she had seen him before.

"Hello there, Hudson"

At the sound of his voice, a shiver went down her spine just as fear showered her.

"No" She whispered with utter shock, hoping this was just a bad nightmare. "NO, not you" she was frightened, she was terrified. She wanted to rib herself from the other man holding her down and take off running. Right in front of her stood the man who ruined her life, who ruined the chance for her to be happy.

"PAN"

Pan's POV:

I was about to throw in the wooden weapon in order to catch a fish till I was stopped by a loud piercing scream. Clara. She must be in danger. For the love of God, can this girl give me a god damn break? Someone should put her on a leash.

"What is it?" Felix asked as he acknowledged my statured position.

"It's Clara, something's wrong"

"Again?!" He asked annoyed.

"Ya ya, this girl's reminding me why I only have lost boys. Come on" I stated.

We postponed the fishing trip and began walking back to camp in order to make sure Clara was alright. She probably broke a nail or something or maybe she found a bug and-

"PANNNN"

There it is, another scream. At her yell I knew she was in serious danger. Her yell pierced into my ear. Ignoring the lost boys I was with, I immediately teleported to her room to find it completely empty. With Panic showering me, I exited her tree house and began searching everywhere for her. I looked around camp, the mermaid lagoon, my tree house, and every lost boy's tent. She was nowhere around. I tried using magic to sense her but I couldn't. She was nowhere on Neverland, how could that be possible?

Clara's POV:

With my head throbbing and lip bleeding, I gained consciousness only to find myself in a basement a seriously dusty basement. Doesn't anyone clean this place? I am trying to breathe here.

The sound of wood creaking filled the room and I knew then it meant someone was coming. I wouldn't know who since I was in complete darkness. I was not even able to see my own bloody hand.