Episode 52: Humans of The Forest

{3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning}

——-

Third POV:

The next morning came by as slow as ever to everyone. It was a tough night and everyone needed a victorious rest. Pan was resting on a chair next to Clara's bed. He was watching over her all night while the memories repeated inside his head.

Dreamshade

Hook

Kronins

Blood

War

Death

Images of Clara dying haunted his head. In a thousand years he could not recall a time he felt so frightened.

Pan knew what he had done was not right. Clara was on her death bed during the war. The life force inside her was fading and her soul was departing from her body slowly through every second. He knew it was her time. Death was ready to take her with him but Pan faced death. He was not ready to lose Clara and frankly he never will be. And by allowing the Kronins to save Clara, he had broken the laws of life and the balance of life and death became unequal. He knew he would have to pay the prize someday, and Clara was going to be affected on the way till he pays his deeds. It's true that it was the Kronins who had saved Clara, but it was Pan who gave them the permission to do what they have done therefore he is the one cursed with a heavy load on his shoulders. He knew someday he was going to look at death in the eye and lay the prize and he was honestly worried what it was for he will never know till it is time.

As the thoughts continued running through his head mid-way of him watching over Clara, he fell asleep.

Clara hasn't awoken after she fainted. She showed no signs of movement whatsoever. Her breathing and her heartbeats were steady which confirmed that she was not in a coma or in deep sleep, but just okay. That relieved Pan but still caused a huge stress in him. Usually a person wakes up after a couple of minutes to an hour from fainting, but it has been over six hours. It must be the exhaustion he thought, but he knew deep inside it was so much more.

So now the two are resting quietly with nothing surrounding them but the victorious climate of the lost boys.

——-

Just minutes after the sun had completely risen and lightened up Neverland, the two were still in their deep sleep. Camp was calm. The lost boys were asleep and camp was empty from all pirates.

Pan thought the other day of protecting camp with a magic field just like he did with the Kronins so that Hook or any other pirate won't be able to enter but that was impossible. The magic field managed to stop the magic inside the Kronins to enter causing them to be unable to enter but Hook has no magic, he is just a filthy human which means he could enter. Of course this means Pan will have to take another trip to earth to bring more lost boys to guard camp, especially after he had lost about a dozen or so. He would also have to double the guards due to the fact that somehow the field that protected camp was broken or else how would the Kronins have entered camp?

Pan was still in Clara's room resting on the hard wooden chair. Both Pan and Clara were provided warmth after the cold night thanks to the bright sun rays that softly covered their skin. Pan had his head rested on the chair as his and Clara's breath filled the room. His head was leaning toward the edge and as it slipped, Pan awoke immediately. He sniffed in as he rubbed his eyes to get a clear vision. He looked straight ahead at Clara to find her peacefully asleep still in the same position. This could only mean that she hasn't moved all night. Even though she was completely healed, he was still worried.