CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

IT'S BEEN two years since that happened but it still had an affect to him. Taas baba ang kamay niya sa kaniyang pagkalalaki habang inaalala ang nangyari sa kaniya sa pagitan niya at ng babaeng nakatalik niya noon. Hindi niya makita ang mukha nito at blurd dahilan ng pagkainis niya.

He's groaning and moaning while stroking his shaft. His dream is making him horny. Horny as fuck.

He's here in his bedroom inside his office. He took a nap after the talk of him and Carisha.

And what made Grego more horny is because if Carisha. Her body screams sexiness. Very seductive and hot. Her big boobs, round butt, big hips and sexy waist.

Mas binilisan pa niya and pagtaas baba ng kamay sa pagkalalaki ng maramdamang malapit na siyang labasan.

Grego wanted to fuck Carisha in his office earlier but something came out into his mind. She had a baby and she might have a husband. That made his jaw tightened and made his eyes more darker that usual.

A long groaned escape his lips when he came. Pumislit ang katas niya mula sa pagkalalaki. Pinunasan niya ang katawan at ang pawis sa noo niya.

Ilang minuto siyang nakahiga roon bago bumangon sa kama ng nakahubad at naligo. It's sunday so less work. Most of his employee are in their day off at ang mga natira naman ay may importanteng trabaho. May manager naman, board member, supervisor and etc. so he doesn't need to stress his self today. Also, once in a blue moon lang siya walang appoitment.

While driving his Range rover, a familliar built of woman got his attention. Dahan-dahan lang ang usad ng sasakyan niya para masiguro kung ito nga iyon o hindi at ng masigurong ito nga iyon, wala sa sariling ipinark niya ang sasakyan saka naglakad papasok sa park.

Women and even men are looking at him but he didn't mind them. He got used to it. He's a gorgeous man after all.

He walked towards Carisha who is standing and calling someone named Gabby.

She's wearinh off shoulder blue dress, hair clips and simple shoes. Over all, she's very simple but pretty gorgeous. Nakaside view ito kaya't halatang halata ang hubog ng katawan. Napalunok siya saka ipinilig ang ulo. Nababaliw na siya, binabaliw ng katawan nito.

"Gabby! Go crawl baby. You can do it!" Mahinang sigaw nito habang tumatawa at parang nakikipaglaro. Lumapit pa siya sahil pababa konti kung nasaan ang mga ito kung saan naroon ang malinaw na ilog. And there, Grego saw a picnic blanket and a baby, crawling to reached Carisha.

His world seems stopped when she saw the baby, laughing happily while crawling. Very cute and pretty... like her mother. Halatang mestiza at may dalawang ngipin sa ibaba at itaas. Masayang masaya ito ng maabot nito ang ina, so as Carisha who smiling and laughing happily.

Lumapit na siya sa mga ito haggang sa mapansin siya ni Carisha. Her eyes widened in shock and looked at her daughter, Gabby and looked at him again.

"S-sir? Ano hong ginagawa niyo rito?" Halatang gulat ito na nakita siya.

He roam his eyes around. "Just... roaming around and i saw you here so i decided to come here." She looked at the baby she's carrying. Very pretty. "Your daughter is pretty." He can't help but to praise the baby's prettyness.

He don't know but,Grego feel something unfamiliar to him he can't identify everytime he looks at Gabby.

Tumingin ito sa anak. "Baby, Mommy's boss said you're pretty." The baby looked at him and smiled showing her four teeths.

A smile crept his lips, for the firsy time after 2 years. "Auh you're so cute. Can i... carry her?" Grego is not into kids nor baby but he wants to hold Carisha's baby. He feels the urge to carry her and he feels happy all of the...sudden.