CHAPTER 14

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

CHAPTER 14

NAGISING SI Grego dahil sa cellphone niya. Alarm. He 'off' his alarm and put his cellphone back on the bedsidetable. Napatingin siya sa mag-inang tulog parin. A smile crept in his lips. What a good sight in the morning.

It's been one month since he met Carisha. And every passing day, he's feeling something towards Carisha and Gabby.

Grego's finger trace Gabby's nose. There's really something on her nose. Parang...pamilyar na ilong sa kaniya. And her lips, her lips looks like his lips. And her color, may kakaiba sa kutis at balat ni Gabby. He have a hint,but no.

Grego will never forget if ever he had sex with someone like Carisha. She's unforgettable. But his mind didn't stop. He tried for one whole month to erase the thought of him ever since he saw Gabby.

Napangiti siya ng umikot ito at sa kaniya na nakaharap at dinantay ang maliit na paa sa kaniya at kumibot ang mga labi.

Carisha's baby is really cute and pretty. No wonder Gabby's mother is Carisha, they are both pretty.

He kissed Gabby's forehead and hug her.

Grego stared at Gabby's face. He needs to find out something. He needs to know if his instincts are real and truth or not.

He glance at Carisha who sleeping peacefully. His gaze down to her nose, it's pointed and cute. Her lips, look very edible and yummy. Well he already tasted those and they are so yummy. Her sexy collarbone, he imagined himself kissing and sucking her skin. Damn, ang-aga-aga pero tinitigasan siya.

One month. He have been keeping himself to himselve. His cock is always reacting in Carisha. Masakit na sa puson pero kaya pa naman niyang pigilan.

Her stared at her breasts, very round and big. This is fuck! Mapagkamalan pa akong manyak. Bumaba at tingin niya sa tiyan nito pababa ng pababa at huminto iyon sa legs nito. Her delectable legs. Angsarap haplusin at pisil-pisilin.

At dahil sa mga pinag-iisip niya, tumayo ang pagkalalaki niya.

Damn it!

Angbilis magreact kapag si Carisha ang nakikita.

Napailing-iling nalang siya ng humarap ito sa kaniya at binigyan ng full view sa cleavage nito.

He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to lay his fingers on her soft skin. He wants to give her a pleasure. He wants to hear her moans.

Hindi man sa kaniya si Gabby but...he wants to stand as her father and be a husband of Carisha. He will promise not to leave them. He will promise not to hurt them.

Actually, Grego's not afraid to fall in love like how his friends does. Lalo na kung kay Carisha naman 'yon. She's beautiful in and out. Just downright amazing.

She's every man's dream. A mother who can take good care of their children. A material wife. And kind, sweet and all that. He's afraid one day  Carisha will met the person she will love.

But no, i'll make her fall inlove with him.

Walang pwedeng umari kay Carisha at Gabby kung'di siya lang at wala ng iba. 

Kumawala siya sa yakap kay Gabby at bumaba sa kama at umikot sa gilid ni Carisha. She's too young. But...Grego wants her.

Hindi siya mabait, hindi siya soft, hindi siya sweet, pero pagdating sa mag-ina... nagiging ganoon siya.

Pinaharap niya ito sa kaniya at hinalikan sa mga labi. French kiss for a good morning. Nice. Ilang sandali ay naramdaman niya ang paghalik nito pabalik sa kaniya at pagbukas ng labi nito.