𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

"Holy fuck, Lilah Acker?"

I stared in disbelief in what was once my friend, but now a person sitting cross-legged in the air, floating, with dark shadows surrounding her. Her eyes were white as day, and she wore a black and grey suit with a black belt and holes taken out at the sleeves.

 Her eyes were white as day, and she wore a black and grey suit with a black belt and holes taken out at the sleeves

AN: This is her suit ^^^^^^ their user is, again, earthsangxl <3

"What the fuck did you do to her?" I breathed, turning towards my uncle with a glare.

"Nothing bad," he waved me off, "You see, while on one of my expeditions, I came across an ancient relic talking about how humans used to have supernatural abilities, so in my excellence, I found a formula that only took me eight tries," he gestures to the surrounding damaged victims. I walked up to her clear cage, putting a hand on the frame.

"She killed my sister?" I turned my head, "You made her kill my sister?

"Now, now," he shook his head, "I didn't ask her to do shit. She wanted to kill her, something about getting back at those who would stop her from reaching her potential,"

I was so mad. This man, this bitch that I called an uncle had let her murder his own niece, my own sister! In a fit of rage, I webbed a table on the side and threw it towards him. Scared, he cowered back.

"How does it feel, hm?" I sneered, "How does it feel to be scared? To be powerless? Because that's how all of these people feel. That's how I felt!" I did a front handspring, landing with a kick to his face.

"Navy Storm!" he wheezed, "Now!"

I heard her before I felt her. The blow of some kind of energy winding me. I turned and saw Lilah in the air, a dark shadow surrounding her. her once curly hair was now straight and long down her back.

"Lilah," I coughed, "Lilah stop this!"

"Lilah isn't my name," she hissed, "It's Navy Storm," she went to hit me again. But I managed to shoot a web at the wall, pulling myself away. I stood and shot another web at another table covered in glass vials, throwing it at her. She stumbled back, but quickly regained balance. Enraged, she shot shadow at me, the tendrils wrapping around my throat. I struggled to breathe as my lungs gasped for air.

"I need you out of my way," she hissed, hand up ready to punch me. I shut my eyes, bracing for the impact.

"KENDRIX! HELP ME!" 

My eyes burst open, meeting Lilah's real deep brown eyes, not Navy Storms pearly whites.

"Holy shit, Lilah?!" I gasped, the tendrils leaving my throat. I could see the fight between the two minds, one a psycho and the other my friend. It was like their heads were trying to come apart, finally settling on Lilah's, her limp body falling to the ground.

"LILAH!" I gasped, running to her. I tried shaking her, but she was already out, "You, call an ambulance," I hissed at my uncle.

'What? No, she has to stay here-"

"CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE!" I yelled, scaring him into calling one, "And let these poor people free and turn yourself in,"

Although he didn't turn himself in, I did. Once the ambulance arrived I told the police where to find the rest of the people and where my uncle is and what he had done. I was allowed to ride with Lilah, however,  I had to stop short before the hospital so I wouldn't be noticed.

"Here, call these numbers and tell them about Lilah," I said, writing down Cindy's and my number, "I know that they're close friends of hers,"

Then I swung off, getting a call from the hospital just after I arrived back at the apartment. I got dressed and met Cindy there.

"Ok, what the hell happened," she said as soon as she found me, "I just got a call saying Lilah was in an accident involving your uncle and some kind of experiment?"

"I got the same thing!" I lied, acting like I had no idea, "Let's go see her, maybe she'll wake up soon,"

She did wake up, maybe an hour or two, after we went to see her. Her head was in bandages and tubes were in her arm.

"what's going on?" she whispered, "what happened?"

"Lilah!" I gasped, heading to the side of her bed, "You're in the hospital. You were being tested on by Dr Evans in Evan Corp?"

"Evan Corp?' she frowned, "tested on? When did all this happen?"

"Like three hours ago?" Cindy said, concerned.

"Don't you remember?" I asked, "You were in a lab and then Spider-Girl came and saved you,"

"I-I can't remember that," she murmured. So Lilah had no idea she was Navy Storm?

"Maybe it's just the trauma," Cindy smiled weakly, "I'll call a nurse,"

We were asked to leave not much later. Visiting hours or something like that. 

"Oh, my mum said you can stay with us," Cindy added before I left, "Why don't you start packing? I can help?"

"Oh, it's ok," I thanked, "But I'll be over in an hour or two,"

I packed light; a few shirts, a dress, jeans and a few pants. Oh, and of course my suit and web slingers. Taking a bus to her house, I suddenly heard a scream.

"Not again," I sighed, "Excuse me! Can you please stop the bus!"

Getting off with only a dirty look, I put the hood and mask on my face and swung to the alleyway holding the screams.

"Hey shithead," I hissed, "can you just not?"

A man who had been grabbing at a woman's bag stopped and turned to look at me. He lifted his gun to my head.

'You know, tonight was meant to be my night off," I rolled my eyes, shooting a web this arm and swinging him to the side. He crumpled when he hit the wall, however, he soon got back up. Before I could shoot him again, though, another web appeared from behind me, grabbing him and lurching him forward.

"Oh, come on!" I hissed, "Silk, let me have my fun!" I spun and sure enough there she was. She was sitting on a web wall she had created blocking the exit of the alleyway.

"Ha, well, I'm here for something else," she said, "You met that girl, yes? The one in Dr Evans lab?"

Lilah.

"Yes, why?" I raised an eyeborw in question.

"I need your help stopping her. I've heard... rumors of her abilities and what they can do to the world," she hopped down from the webs, "Navy Storm, was it?"

"Well, first things first is that there are two sides to that girl; one a crazy power-filled freak and the other a normal person," I explained, "Make sure you knwo which one is which. Now, if you don't mind, I have to go. Will I see you again?"

"We live in the same city. We're bound to see eachother," she laughed, swinging off. I stood there for a moment. I thought I loathed this random girl that seemed to be just like me, but I guess shes not too bad.

"SHIT CINDY!" I gasped, remebering where I was meant to be.