𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧

I awoke the morning after Kendrix's party to an alarm from my phone. It was a News alarm, talking about a house fire. I read through it, fear filling me when I realised where it was.

"KENDRIX WAKE UP!" I hissed, shaking her awake. She jolted awake, blinking rapidly.

"What's wrong?" she asked, worry filling her face.

"It's Lilah!" I hissed, "Your old apartment was set on fire and Lilah was the one who did it!"

"What?" she gasped. What would've happened if she was at that apartment last night? She could've been set alight! "Why?"

"I have no idea, but we have to go find her!" I yelped, pulling her up. I had no time to change, however, I did bring my Silk suit. Right, I should've mentioned that before. How about a quick recap?

My name is Cindy Moon, and for the past few months, I have been Silk, an... ally of Spider-Girl's. I was bitten by a radioactive spider on the street, and I gained all the spider powers including enhanced memory. I have kept it a secret from everyone, making sure everyone around me was safe. I couldn't lose anyone, especially Kendrix. I have loved her for years but never wanted to say anything. Anyway, there's your recap. Now, back to real-time.

I grabbed my suit and secretly put it in a small backpack, also grabbing my phone. I ran out the door with everyone in tow. Kendrix's house wasn't far, so we made it there in no time. I gasped at the sight of her home, now engulfed in fire.

'Yup, definitely Lilah," Kendrix gulped, staring up at the apartment.

"Kendrix, where are you going?" Gunner called out. I followed his gaze and saw Kendrix walking away. Looking at Gunner in confusion, we followed her.

"I might know where she is!" she called back, now running. we ran after her, dodging everyone while Kendrix crashed into what seemed like every person she came across. When she stopped running, I saw the huge abandoned building in front of her. This was where Mae was found.

"Why don't you go around the back entrance?" Kendrix asked, "I'll go here,"

"No, I'm not leaving you," I frowned, "Don't even think about it,"

"I'm sorry," she said, looking at me before running to the bug brown doors and slamming them shut. I and Gunner ran to the doors, banging and pushing to get them open.

"WHAT THE HELL KENDRIX?" Gunner yelled. I had never seen him to madness. So... betrayed.

"KENDRIX LET US IN!" I Cried out.

"Go around the back way!" she ordered us as if she was our leader. Gunner went to leave, but I grabbed his arm.

"There is no back way, Gunner," I said, "She lied,"

"What?" he said, "She wouldn't!"

"Oh, come on," I rolled my eyes, "Do you even know her? She lies all the time. This right here is just another example," Gunner fell silent. I had to get up there.