𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐘 ? / / 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐥

Pairings: Camilo x male!reader

Warnings: swearing, fluff, grammar and spelling errors (probably), teeny Love Victor reference

Request: some people in the comments wanted a male reader for Camilo and I forget who exactly so I hope y'all are reading this

Alternative title: 'are you high?'

A/N: thank you guys so much for 2k votes, it means the world to me!!

Y/N always knew he could talk to Mirabel about anything.

She'd always be there for him.

So when Y/N found himself in the most embarrassing of troubles, he knew he could count on his best friend.

"Is Mirabel here?" he asked as he stood in the doorway of La Casa Madrigal, his voice weak and tired, a natural occurrence considering he sprinted the whole way there.

He was met with the confused face of Dolores staring at him.

"Uh," she mumbled, "I think she went out for the day, but she'll be back la-"

"Y/N!" came a familiar voice.

A sigh of relief left Y/N's mouth when he saw Mirabel.

Dolores stared at her in confusion, "Aren't you meant to be doing chores?"

Mirabel scoffed, "I'm sure it won't be the end of the world if Señor Salazar and Campbell don't get the dresses for their daughter right this second."

Dolores eyed her younger cousin, before sighing, "You can deal with him when he's mad then." Before walking off.

Y/N stared in confusion as she walked off, before turning back to his best friend, "What was that about?"

Mirabel shrugged, "No idea. Something's always up with her," she explained, before turning to Y/N with a smile, "So, what'd you need?"

"Right, uh... can we go up to your room?"

"Sure," Mirabel nodded, grabbing Y/N's hand and pulling him inside and up the stairs.

Mirabel pushed open her bedroom, Y/N trailing along behind her as she sat down on her bed, "So, what's the problem."

Y/N hesitated before sitting down next to Mirabel, "It's kind of embarrassing, for a few reasons."

"You know you can tell me, Y/N,"

"I like someone."

Y/N could've sworn he saw Mirabel's face fall for a split second, before she covered it up with a bright smile, "Who?!"

Y/N ran a hair through his hair, "I told you... it's embarrassing."

"Come on!" the girl pushed, shaking Y/N's shoulders slightly.