𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐑 / / 𝐥𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐥

Pairings: Luisa x fem!short!reader

Warnings: fluff, slightly out of character Luisa

Request: paranoidphycopath

A/N: sorry it's quite short (OMFG JUST LIKE Y/N IN THIS (guys im so funny)) hope you enjoy

"Need help getting that, amor?"

Y/N turned around to see a teasing smirk on Luisa's face. There was a definite height difference between the two of them, something that Luisa would love to point out whenever she got the chance. And unfortunately for Y/N, the cookie jar had been set on a suspiciously high shelf, and of course Luisa had to see it.

Screwing up her face in frustration, Y/N huffed, "I'm perfectly capable of reaching the cookies, Luisa."

"Whatever you say," Luisa chuckled, watching in amusement as Y/N stood oh her tippy toes, still failing to reach the cookie jar.

Another minute had gone past of Y/N struggling, and Luisa trying to hold back laughter, when the sounds of Y/N's struggling came to an end.

"Luisa..." Y/N mumbled.

"Yes Y/N?" she asked, her teasing smirk only widening.

Sighing, Y/N asked the inevitable question, "Can you get the cookie jar for me?"

"What was that?"

Sighing, Y/N spun around to face Luisa, glaring at her when she saw how much she looked like she was enjoying this, "Can you reach the cookie jar for me?"

Standing up from the table, Luisa made her way over to her girlfriend, holding back her laughter.

"What's the magic word, princesa?"

Frowning, Y/N whispered through gritted teeth, "Please. Can you please get me the cookie jar?"

Luisa smiled, "Of course, mi amor," Luisa lifted her hand up to the top shelf, reaching the cookie jar with ease.

With a frown still glued to her lips, Y/N took the cookie jar from Luisa's hands, "Thank you."

"Hey," Luisa began, gently placing a hand on Y/N's cheeks, lifting up her face to make eye contact, "What's the matter?"

"You. Why are you so tall?"

Luisa laughed, earning another frown from Y/N, "It's not my fault you're shorter than everyone."

With a huff, Y/N crossed her arms, "I am not."

"Are too," the Madrigal chuckled.

"Am not."

"Hey, it's ok," Luisa began, grabbing Y/N by the hips to lift her up onto the bench. Luisa crouched slightly to be at eye level, "It's kinda cute."

Y/N's cheeks immediately heated up at Luisa's words, though she tried to not let it show.

"Shut up," she muttered, her voice muffled as she tried hiding her cheeks with her shirt.

"Why? It's true."

"You're the cute one," Y/N mumbled, attempting to redirect the focus, unintentionally making Luisa's cheeks blush bright red.

"Uhhh..."

"Are you... blushing?" Y/N asked, her grin widening at Luisa's flustered state.

"No! I-it's just hot in here..."

Y/N gasped with happiness, "Oh my gosh! I didn't know I could make you blush!"

"I'm not blushing!" Luisa squeaked, her voice getting higher.

Before Y/N could say anything, Dolores poked her head in through the door, "Luisa, you good? Your heart's beating like, crazy."

"Aww!" Y/N gushed, smiling when Luisa's cheeks went even redder, if that were even possible.

"It's fine, Dolores. I'm fine. It's all good!"

Dolores noticed Luisa's bright blush, and Y/N's wide grin, and immediately understood, "Ok then." she squeaked, before walking off.

Smirking, Y/N turned her attention back to Luisa, "So... what else can I do to make you blush?"

"Pft, d-don't waste your time, Y/N. I doubt you'll make me blush anymore." Luisa stuttered, knowing full well that Y/N could easily make her blush.

"Oh really?"

"Mm-hm," Luisa hummed, unable to produce words at the time.

"Soo... Not even by doing this?"

With no warning, Y/N grabbed Luisa's shoulders, smashing her lips against hers.

Pulling away slowly and breathlessly, Luisa whispered, "Yeah... that'll do it."

The two stayed in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's pretense's, as if they were the only two in the world.

Until.

"You're still short."