It's An Yes!

Arohi's POV:

How dare he reject me as his student? I'll make sure you say an yes to me Arjun Dalvi.

I saw his baby, his car and an evil idea popped in my mind.

I put the toothpaste over my brush and started brushing my teeth. I removed my chappals and climbed on the top of his car.

God, it's so cold. I'll settle here itself. An urge to slide on his wind shield is born in my mind.

I slided once and I felt really good. I again climbed and again slided.

Gosh! This is so fun.

" What the heck are you doing woman?" Came a shrill scream. I guess you people know who's that from. The rockstar, my heart breaker, The Arjun Dalvi.

" Do you know the value of this car? It's a BMW stupid." He screamed while I sat on car top.

" Get down Arohi!" He yelled and I nodded in no.

I took my brush out and gave a display of my white teeth.

" You know what Robert Pattinson said Arjun?" I asked and he looked really annoyed.

Then I'm really successful in irritating him.

" India becomes rich only when a rich lets' poor slide on their car and travel in the bus leaving their car behind." I stated and he looked really pissed now.

Fire Alarm Alert! I sense the fumes from his ears.

" Let me rephrase it Ms. Ahuja, it's the change is not when the poor buy the cars but the rich travel in the bus. And it was not said by Robert Pattinson." He grinned his teeth and I grinned again sliding on his wind shield.

" Stop sliding from my car Arohi. Get off it now." He yelled and is breathing like a bull.

" I said stop." He yelled on the top of his lungs that I flinched at a moment.

" Then teach me music!" I requested with a pout and puppy eyes.

You can't resist these puppy eyes Arjun. Please give into my wishes.

" Why are you so amendant on learning music from me?" He asked in a low tone and I can clearly hear it.

His beautiful eyes directly bore into mine. His eyes held an unknown pain. It's like he wanna convey something and I'm unable to recieve it.

" Trust me Arohi, it won't last long." He whispered.

" Won't last long what?" I asked confused.

He turned back to leave from here. Isn't he going to teach me the music even after this much of pestering?

" I WANT TO LEARN MUSIC ONLY FROM YOU. End of the topic Arjun Dalvi!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. He turned and reached me in a vampire speed.

He held my forearm and pulled me down his car. He pulled the brush off my mouth and threw it to some corner.

What has gotten into him?
The pain was so intense that the tears pooled in my eyes.

" FUCKING FINE! BUT MARK MY WORDS AROHI, LEARNING MUSIC FROM ME WILL EITHER MAKE YOU OR DESTROY YOU TO THE ASHES." He spoke shivering.

His red eyes emitted the fire that threatened to burn me with an unknown ire.

" Will you teach me?" I asked excitedly and he grabbed me to him.

" I don't want you to be dressed unethically when you are my student. Go and dress properly." He said looking disgusted with my night dress.

What happened to my night dress? It looks beautiful with all the doggies over it.

I hurriedly changed into a frock which reached till my midi level.

Will he like it?

I knocked his door and it opened in a nick of a second

I knocked his door and it opened in a nick of a second. I smiled at him and wiped the sweat which is above my lips.

I wetted my lips and gave a nervous smile to him. He glared at me and looked away. I don't expect him to be nice with me after what I've done some time back.

I placed the freshly made Pasta box on his coffee table and sat on the sofa while he stood opposite to me.

" Do you want me to give you a demo?" I asked fidgeting my fingers.

" I've already seen it on the other day." He said monotonously.

Seriously! In really embarrassed right now. Should I had to behave like a bitch the other day?

" Sorry?" It more came out like a question.

" I've few rules for you." He glared at me. I slowly nodded at him.

" Rule 1: You'll never enter my bedroom.
Rule 2: You'll not enter my music room.
Rule 3: You'll have access only till my living room.
Rule 4: You'll accompany me to the studios when I've to record something.
Rule 5: You'll never yell/ scream at me.
Rule 6: Never take your punishments/ homeworks for granted.
Rule 7: I'll test you when ever I wish to. You have no say in it." By the time he ended, my eyes turned big into the saucers.

He set the rules as if he is my Dom and I'm his Sub.

" Yes Arjun." I mumbled.

" Louder Arohi!" He yelled and I flinched.

" Yes Arjun." I spoke loudly.

" I'd never forgive if my student gets deviated from what I'm teaching. " He said strictly that goosebumps arose over my skin.

He is giving me those mean and strict vibes now.

Do I regret it? Ofcourse not!

" I shall start your classes from today. 7pm to 9:30pm. You'll have your dinner before 7 or after 9:30."  He stated and I nodded.

" You may leave now." He said walking into the kitchen.

" Arjun?" I called him with a dry voice.

" I brought pasta for you." I said and looked at the box on the dining table.

" Rule 8: Quit eating pasta." He glared at me murderously and walked away taking the box.

I turned to leave and closed the door once I'm out.

It felt like I've just escaped a den. The fresh air hit me and I took it inside me hungrily. I wiped the sweat off my face and ran into my room.

I took the bath and hit the bed for an afternoon nap.

You achieved something today Arohi. Don't let Arjun kick you out like that useless studio did.

Concentrate and follow his foot steps. You'll be a great singer and composer one day.

Arjun- 2
Arohi- 2

Equal-equal!

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 1068.