•♤• ℙ 𝕣 𝕠 𝕝 𝕠 𝕘 𝕦 𝕖 •♤•

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lets see. How does that silly little rhyme go again ? Ah yes.

" 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟.

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐬. 

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟.

𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟. "

That silly rhyme. I grew up with it. My mother - whom had passed away years ago - would sing me to sleep with it. After her death, my father tried his best for the both of us.

He never resented me for the loss of my mother and his lover. Instead took me as a blessing given from her. He taught me everything I knew, guided me, and protected me. Though, he was rough on the edges. Wanting to protect me from the harsh world - or so what he calls it - he taught me fencing and self-defenses.

Trained me.

Don't get me wrong, it was beneficial for the both of us. He gets to train and spend time with me, and I got to defend myself.

But, of course, boredom always finds a way to seep in.

Back then, I had always filled my world with books, comics, and writing. Wrote a few books myself. Some finds it concerning. Not with my hobbies !

Rather the genre I surround myself with. Mostly horror, thrillers and so much gruesome things. Not quite a fan of romance but I do like the thought of it.

When college came, a peculiar web comic caught my attention.

" The Dummy's dummy"

It would be a lie if it hadn't became my fan life.  Day after day, I read the comic.

Paris and Polakov were an odd pair, that's for sure. Something intriguing between them made me draw to both parties.

Buying coins were.. an issue and waiting for a whole week for it to come back is much more of a nightmare.

But patience has its value when you wait (For some that is.)

Fast forward, an accident occurred, I had slip then banged my head against the edge railings of a bridge. Falling straight onto the river.

Cliche, no ? 

I had a brief memory of what happened. I wonder how was Dad ? My friends ?

" There we go.. Now let's wait." Ah yes. That voice. Soft yet rough. I awoke to the sound of it. Sharp blue eyes, a tired smile and slump shoulders. Behind him, two familiar figures.

A clown and a puppet, eyes seemingly glaring at their, well, " Our creator".

" Good evening dear. Let's see, a name fitting for you.." Ivan thought out loud but my mouth spoke for him.

" Y/n.."

His eyes shone with surprise and a hint of excitement. He mouthed the same name again, 

" Y/n... A beautiful name."

Yes.. the same as my mother.

" Now Y/n, you're made to rebel against me and separate yourself from Paris and Polakov. Do you understand ?"

I nodded my head, already knowing what he meant. Obey and cooperate. Great.

That was four months ago. I had done my duties and fulfilled my purpose but it wasn't enough. At least for me.

Made out of Balsa wood, I was fragile as glass. Not compared to the two, despite Polakov being made out of resin, he was still able to go along with the wooden puppet. Somehow I feel quite envious with how well built they are. 

I am just as capable as they are !

Both toys seem to despise me, from their constant stares and small sneers whenever I'm around their circle. I could tell they never wanted me to be here; another toy to capture from their eyes. Well the feelings were mutual at least.

I may have liked Paris and Polakov in the web comic but I could understand why they acted the way they are.

After all, two is better than three.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

•♤• Inspired by These lovely Authors •♤•

•♤ Krazykazzy Oneshots♤•

•♤ Tianivara♤•

(Istg ya'll lovely af. I'm sorry I keep mentioning ya'll-) 

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

" 𝕋𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤, 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪, 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝. "

•♤ 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕫 𝕠𝕗 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕖 ♤•

𝟘:𝟝𝟜──|─────𝟜:𝟛𝟜

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪.

Stay sweet ~♥︎

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.