•♠︎• 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 : ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 •♠︎•

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Ah that time of year again. A day where we bring forth a celebration to a new year and more to come.

Back when I was " alive ", my father and I would be the loudest of the bunch around the neighborhood. Rightfully so. I miss celebrating the holidays with him.

This year seems to be rather bothersome ( as usual). Neither Paris and Polakov would careless about the new years celebration, whereas Ivan, is far to busy to even celebrate it.

A heavy sigh escapes me. I'll admit it, spending these holidays with them is quite boring. An example of this was during Christmas eve, Ivan sent out Paris and I to catch another toy which led to us returning back with my head fuming with irritation from his snarky remarks.

And there was Hallows eve, Polakov and Paris were at each other's neck while I had to try and separate the two in terms ended in a wrong direction. I ended up getting involve with the quarrel and Ivan had to separate the three of us into different parts of the workshop.

I had to sit on the floor and cross my arms like a child ! (Honestly was acting like one) 

" What time is it." My eyes shifted to the clock. Eleven-fifteen pm. A few more minutes before another year.

Ivan's back was turned at me, far too focused on fixing an old radio of his. Boredom swept over me as I watch him tinker to his hearts content.

" Y/n dear, could you please hand me over that screw diver beside you." 

With that I let out a hum and grab hold of the screw diver, handing it over with much ease. "Here you go."

My hands prop themselves up to lean against the other end of the table. A few more moments of Ivan fixing the radio and it was back in shape.

Now admittedly, I wouldn't be around my doting creator when his fixing something which honestly at the moment - it seems out of character for me to be by his side - holding my head in assumption of it going wrong, I had to be prepared for it to fight or to blast music. 

But for once, it actually was normal. Emphasizing on the word "Normal". A catchy sound followed by a voice came out of it, filling the room with a sense of coziness. The lyrics all too familiar. 

" I suppose we have a bit more time before new years." Ivan commented. I nodded my head and glance back at the mess he had made. Despite being such an extraordinary craftsmen, he's also such a messy creator. Instantly, my hand had grab hold of a near by broom and started cleaning up his messes ( yet again.) 

Ivan had started cleaning as well, judging by the noises of sweeping and cluttering tools from the other side. 

" I will feel a glow just thinking of you and the way you look tonight." 

Frank Sinatra's voice echoed along these hollow halls and the room. A sudden swing on my steps slowly became more visible. I couldn't help myself, its new years eve and what better way for it to celebrate than to add a bit of swing on your feet.