•♤• ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 : 𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕚𝕟•♤•

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘵, 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦.

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ! 𝘖𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸.

𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵.

𝘚𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Another lonesome night. As much as Paris adores the silence, it was too much for his liking now a days. More so when he's other half hadn't bothered tolerating him for months now.

His fingers brush against the rough surface of Ivan' table. After literally shoving his creator inside of the spare bedroom of the workshop to get some rest, the puppet was left alone with his thoughts. Polakov had gone to hid behind the shadows, while dear Y/n has gone off somewhere.

These past months had been filled with rocks and cracks. An unwanted feeling had lingered inside of him towards the other puppet. It took Paris awhile to realize.

His fingers coil and tighten to a fist. He was furious. Toys aren't able to feel any sort of emotions, after all, they were made with no hint of humane attributes.

But here he was ! In a helpless haze of admiration.

He had sent out a reply. Just a simple written reply through the poetry she had left behind. The puppet could only hope she wouldn't dare to ask him why.

Just the though of these humane sentiments made him distant. He thought, If he created a wall between Y/n and him, then maybe, his feelings would subside and end it all.

It was nothing but a phase or what he tells himself.

Paris knew better than to let this forsaken emotion sway him along. His pride prevented him to do so. He was on top of everyone after all.

His brows furrowed together, more furious by the sudden gut wrenching guilt. 

Unbeknownst to him, his counter part felt the same. Polakov knew something was off from the moment those e/c eyes opened with curiosity for the first time. He found it peculiar how little reaction she has with everything that had happened. How she passively convinces Paris and himself with a plan to catch another toy.