Chapter 1:

It's a regular day at Mackendrick Prep or at least it's supposed to be.

Caleb is filling the hallway of the high school with his
Earth-shattering beats while his band mates/good friends walk in to his dorm room.

"Hey Caleb" Jodi says smiling.
"Hey," Caleb responds while removing his purple headphones. "What are you guys doing here." Caleb asks.
"You know just checking on you 'cause you're always getting in trouble." Corki says smiling showing no guilt. "And we're here to prevent the trouble" Sun Hi says also smiling.

"What do you want?" Caleb asks. "Why would you think we want something? " The girls say. "Because you are the definition of trouble" Caleb says. The girls gasp and look at each other."I am not the definition of trouble" Corki says defending. "You might not be but she is" Caleb says to Corki pointing to Sun Hi
.

"Whatever,but we need you it's an XO-IQ emergencyyyyy" Sun Hi says dragging out the y.

"Why didn't you just say so," Caleb says "What is it?"
"We were gloating about how awesome we are and struck a challenge with another pop group" Sun Hi says.
Caleb looks away from Sun Hi and into Jodi and Corki's direction. "See trouble" Caleb says as the two snicker.

"Okay you're going to perform a song" Caleb says "and I'll start writing it" the three girls nod.
"Thanks" Jodi says .
"You're a good friend" Corki says.
"I love y-" Sun Hi stops mid-sentence."We love you ... as a friend."

The two girls stare her confused and Caleb, has the same expression. "Yeah we'll just um, go" Jodi and Corki say.
"That's probably the best idea" Caleb says putting on his headphones.

The girls then walk out the door, and head downstairs to their dorm room.

"What was that?" Jodi say to
Sun Hi. "What was what?"
Sun Hi says. "You were all like I love you," Jodi says like she was imitating her friend. "And almost blew your own cover. Corki says. "Sorry, I didn't know what to say," Sun Hi says. "I don't want him to know but don't want him to stop hanging out with me."

"He won't stop hanging out with you" Jodi says.
"Caleb is way too nice for that." Corki says. "It'll just be really awkward between you two."

"You know if he found out."Jodi says."Which he won't"
"Because we're keeping that secret." Corki says

~~~ Later That Day ~~~

"Are you sure you don't want to tell Caleb you like-" Sun Hi cuts Corki off.

,"Just because I don't want him to know doesn't mean I want the whole world to know. Don't be so loud."

"Sorry" Corki says then starts whispering "Are you sure you don't want to tell Caleb you like him" She says. "Yeah I am sure." Sun Hi says.

"Well can I tell him?"
"Why do you care about Caleb knowing my secret so much ?"
"I just think he should know."
"But you promised me that you wouldn't tell" Sun Hi says with sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry I just want him to know." Corki says.

"I need some more popcorn don't move I don't want to miss any of this." Jodi says and as she leaves a long silence grew between the girls. Until just before Jodi came back.

"Why do you want him to know sooooooo bad" Sun Hi says dragging out the o in so.

"Why can't you just let it go." Corki says. Just then Jodi walks into the dorm room. "I said not to go on I'm coming back." She says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: hey guys thanks so much for reading this. Now if you like it tell me your favorite character on the show. Mine is Caleb. I'll be sure to put Jared in the story.