Chapter 8

The music stops playing as Caleb walks over to Jodi.

"What is going on here?!?" Jodi yells/asks. "You're a crush-stealer!" Sun Hi and Corki yell/respond. "What ?!?" Jodi yells/asks again, then turns to Caleb. "You told them !!!?!?!!!" Jodi yells/asks.

"They were going to be mad at me for dating someone I just met instead of them, and I told Corki so I had to tell Sun Hi" Caleb says.

"Wait, you told Corki first. what does that mean ?" Sun Hi says. "That's not important Sun Hi !!!" Jodi, Corki, and Caleb say/yell at the same time.

"The point is Caleb and I are together and there's nothing you can do about it." Jodi says grabbing Caleb, pulling him close. Sun Hi and Corki look at each other. "We'll see about that" they say at the same time, as the pick up their stuff and head for the door.

"Oh, did Caleb tell you about our kiss?" Sun Hi says to Jodi. "What kiss?" Jodi asks as Caleb motions for Sun Hi to stop talking.

"He didn't, that's interesting. Caleb cheated, he kissed me. You guys should talk about breaking up." Sun Hi says as she high-5's Corki.

"That's not true. Right Caleb?" Jodi says. "Weeeeell" Caleb says dragging out the e. "We did kiss, but she kissed me and I pulled away." Caleb says truthfully. "It's okay, I trust you." Then Caleb leans in, they kiss and leave Club Ry-Ri.

~~~ In The Girls Room ~~~

"We have to break them up." Corki says.

"Ooh the devious side of you I like it," Sun Hi says. "Of course we have to break them up. But how do we do it" She finishes.

"It's simple: I get Caleb to cheat, Jodi dumps him, he's left in tears, I comfort him and he is all mine" Corki says then hugs her heart shaped pillow.

"One flaw in your plan: Where is Sun Hi?" Sun Hi says while doing her signature pose.

"Fine, I get Caleb to cheat, while you distract Jodi with a fake apology, Jodi dumps him, he's left in tears, I comfort him and then he is all mine" Corki says.

"Another flaw in your plan: Why does Corki get Caleb and Sun Hi does not?" Sun Hi says while doing her signature pose as she says Sun Hi.

"Because I came up with the plan" Corki says.

"I should get Caleb because I'm Sun Hi" she says doing the pose again.

"We'll deal with who gets Caleb later first we have to break him and Jodi up" Corki says.

"Plan Break Jaleb starts tomorrow morning." Sun Hi says while going to bed. as Corki does the same thing.