Chapter 16: That's None of My Buisness

"Well suddenly, they're not cute anymore." Jodi says while walking out of the dorm room.

"As, we said earlier." Corki says.

"WHAT THE WHAT !!! !!! !!! !" Sun Hi and Corki say and follow out the door.

~~~ In The Hallway ~~~

Caleb and Taylor are talking as Sun Hi and Corki walk up to them.

"Hey we're just going to talk to Caleb for a-" Sun Hi and Corki say but don't cut off, instead they run away with Caleb.

"What are you doing?" Caleb asks.

"You still love Jodi right." Sun Hi asks.

"Why would I love someone that called me an idiot." Caleb says.

"ANSWER THE QUESTION." Sun Hi and Corki yell at Caleb.

"Nope," He says. "And why are you interrogating me?" Caleb asks.

"You're right, That's None of my Business." The girls say simultaneously as they run off, leaving Caleb confused.

He walked back to Taylor and they continued their conversation.

~~~ After Class ~~~

Sun Hi and Corki have once again kidnapped Caleb to interrogate him, in the janitors closet. Sun Hi shines a bright light in his face.

"Ah, are you trying to blind me?" Caleb asks while he closes his eyes and looks away.

"We're asking the questions here." Sun Hi says as Corki nods and Caleb opens his eyes and looks into the light.

"Wait, are going to kill me because that light is really white." Caleb says

"No, we-" Corki says before being cut off.

"Is it because I don't love Jodi? I lied, I do still love her. Please don't hurt me." Caleb said extremely fast but slow enough for the girls to hear him. Sun Hi and Corki look at each other and smirk.

"Listen I'm violating my own Plan but before we tell you this you have to promise not to get mad." Corki says.

"I never get mad, not even at Jodi when she threw floor food at me in front of the whole school." Caleb says.

"PROMISE!" Sun Hi forces him.

"Okay, I promise." He says.

"Remember when we kissed you," Corki asks.

"Yeah, what about it." Caleb says.

"Well Sun Hi's kiss was on purpose, when I kissed you it was Planned we were trying to get you and Jodi to break up, we called it Plan Break Jaleb, but then we realized our mistake and made a new Plan with Jodi and called it Plan Amend Jaleb, but that didn't even get to starting because we saw you kiss Taylor so Jodi life was over then she said she never wants to see you again and that she's done chasing after boys." Corki said extremely fast then inhaled.

"Wow." Caleb says.

"But that's none of your business." Sun Hi says.
Caleb gets up an heads for the door.

"Where are you going?" Corki says.

"I have to break up with Taylor." He says.