Chapter 9

"Good morning" Sun Hi says to see Corki playing her violin. "Good you're awake we must Commence Plan Break Jaleb" Sun Hi whispers because Jodi is still sleeping.

"Good morning" Jodi says. "Good morning" Sun Hi and Corki say.

~~~ At Lunch ~~~

Sun Hi called Corki on her phone even though they were back-to-back. "Corki, is Caleb in sight?" Sun Hi asks.

"Yes. Is Jodi in sight?" Corki responds/asks.

"I still don't think its fair you get to kiss Caleb. I've done it before I should do it again" Sun Hi says.

"We've established this you're not kissing Caleb because you've done it before now answer the question." Corki says.

"Yeah she is ,Commence Plan Break Jaleb" Sun Hi says as she hangs up the call as she walks to Jodi.

"Hey Jodi," Sun Hi says. "What do you want" Jodi says.

"I just want to apologize, I've been so rude and I hope you can forgive me" Sun Hi says.

"Okay, I forgive you" Jodi says.

"Thank you so much." Sun Hi says then walks off smirking.

That should do it Sun Hi thought to herself.

~~~ Meanwhile ~~~

Here goes everything Corki mumbles and walks to Caleb.

"Hey Caleb" She says. "Hey Corki" Caleb says. "So, what are you going to do about it" Corki asks Caleb.

"About what?" Caleb asks.

"That I like you, what are you going to do about it "Corki asks.

"I don't know, what do you want to happen ... that can happen" Caleb says. "I don't know," Corki says ... then looks away. "What about this." She finished then leans in.

And again Caleb gets tricked into cheating.