Chapter 2

"I said not to go on I'm coming back" Jodi says with a new bowl of buttered popcorn.

"Sorry but all of a sudden Corki wants to spill my secret" Sun Hi says. Jodi gasps and drops her popcorn. "Why would you want that ?" Jodi asks.
"I just believe that he should know." Corki says.
"I don't" Sun Hi says
"I do"
"I don't"
"I do "
"I don't"
"Ok I'm leaving" Jodi says.
"Fine!" Sun Hi and Corki say simultaneously as Jodi walks out of the dorm

"Why do you want him to know so bad?" Sun Hi asks in a non yelling soothing tone. "I just think he should know because it involves him." Corki says in the same tone.

"You're lying"
"What are you talking about?"
"I know"
"I still don't know what you're talking about" Corki says defending.
"You like him"
"No, I don't" Corki says blushing.
"Then why are you blushing?" Sun Hi says smirking.
"I am not"
"You are too"
"Am not"
"Are too"
"Am not"
"Are too"
"I do not like Caleb" Corki says.
"Whatever" Sun Hi says.
~~~ Meanwhile ~~~
After Jodi left she headed upstairs to Caleb's dorm room.

As she walked she thought: Why do they both like Caleb. It's not that he's a bad person I just don't-

Just then she reached Caleb's dorm room. Without knocking she opened the door and welcomed herself in.

Caleb had his headphones around his neck and was playing music on his laptop. When he heard the door open Caleb turned his attention to it.

"Sure you could come in" Caleb says sarcastically. "Don't get sarcastic with me" Jodi says. "Now what do you want" Caleb says.
"I'm just here to hang out, Sun Hi and Corki got into a fight."
"About what?" Caleb says so concerned that he pauses his music and closes his laptop.

"Sun Hi has a secret that involves you, and Corki wants you to know about it" Jodi says. "What is it?" Caleb asks.
"Can't tell you, it's Sun Hi's secret not mine" Jodi says.
"Right so why aren't you downstairs dealing with the fight?" Caleb asks again.
"Because you're going to do that" Just the Jodi grabs Caleb by his shirt and drags him out of his own dorm room.

When they reach the the girls dorm room, Jodi opens the door for Caleb to see the girls standing on their beds and to hear:

"Just let it go Sun Hi!" from Corki, and "No! You're being a bad friend Corki!" From Sun Hi.

"Hey!" Jodi yelled out to the girls. Sun Hi and Corki turned to see Caleb and Jodi in the doorway. When Sun Hi and Corki see them in the doorway they instantly shut up and sit down.

"Why are you still fighting?" Jodi asks. "You're supposed to be best friends." Caleb says.
"She started it !" Sun Hi says as Corki gasps. "I didn't start this!"

"This is ... ridiculous" Caleb says as he walks out of the dorm room, Jodi grabs his wrist to prevent him from leaving.

"I'm telling him," Corki says. "No! If you tell him I'm not talking to you ever again."
Sun Hi says. "What is this 'secret' that's tearing you apart?" Caleb asks. "Can't tell you" the girls say simultaneously.

"Okay you need to work this out yourselves." Caleb says and walks out of the dorm room.