Chapter 12: New girls and New Plans

~~~ No ones P.O.V.~~~

Caleb is just walking through the hallway and sees Taylor his ex at his school. "Taylor!" He says excitedly. He picks her up and spins her around. They're both smiling. "Caleb!" She says excitedly, as they walk away together.

~~~ At Lunch ~~~

"Who's this?" Sun Hi asks Caleb while pointing to Taylor. "This is Taylor my ex-girlfriend" Caleb responds. "Hey." Taylor says. "Taylor, this is Sun Hi and Corki." Caleb says as Sun Hi and Corki wave and smile.

"I thought you had three best friends." Taylor says. "Well I did but we kinda got into an argument sooo." Caleb says. "Ohh" Taylor says. "Yeah" Caleb says.

"So what are your talents" Corki asks. "I can: sing, dance, design clothes and I might get my learners permit." Taylor says .

"So, all in favor of replacing Jodi with Taylor say I" Sun Hi says as everyone says I including her. "All opposed say née" Sun Hi says and looks around and sees Jodi. "Née" she says. "And you are?" Taylor asks. "Jodi, Caleb's third friend." Jodi says. "Majority wins, oh well." Sun Hi says then shrugs her shoulders.

"So what do your designs look like?" Corki asks. "I make everything I wear" Taylor responds. "That's so cool your clothes are awesome can you make our costumes" Sun Hi and Corki say.

"Sure." Taylor responds. "Come to rehearsal with us!" Sun Hi says.

"But all the spots are taken." Jodi says. "Not anymore, you're out." Sun Hi says. "No I'm not, you guys love my designs and my moves." Jodi says. "Fine both of you are in, but let's get to know Taylor." Sun Hi says as she pulls Taylor in for a #NewBestie selfie.

~~~ After Lunch ~~~
Sun Hi and Corki were just talking.

"We can't do this, we can't both have Caleb." Corki says.

"You're right, I get Caleb thanks Corki." Sun Hi says and tries to walk away, but Corki grabs her wrist.

"No Sun Hi we both have to back down." Corki says.

"We can't do that, not after our last plan. We ruined our best friends lives. There is no going back it's too late." Sun Hi says.

"Then we fix it. We fix what we broke." Corki says.

"And how do we do that?" Sun Hi asks.

"With a new plan, Plan Amend Jaleb." Corki says.

"Perfect, has anyone told you you're a genius." Sun Hi asks.

"Yeah, and I know people have called you a genius." Corki says.