Chapter 10: Food Fights and Break Ups

Caleb looks surprised.

"I'm sorry." Corki says. "I gotta go" Caleb says, then walks to Jodi.

Then Sun Hi comes. "Did it work" Sun Hi says smirking. "I think so" Corki says, as they look in Jodi's direction and sees him talking to her.

~~~ In The Conversation ~~~

"Hey Jodi, before I tell you this promise you won't get mad." Caleb says. "I could never stay mad at you." Jodi says.

"Corki kissed me." Caleb says expecting a punch to the face. "How did I not stop this before it happened" Jodi asks herself.

"Weren't you talking to Sun Hi" Caleb says. So Jodi walks over to her ex-bffs.

"What is wrong with you guys I thought we were friends, and you kiss my boyfriend." Jodi yells.

"I thought we were friends too and you date our crush." Sun Hi says with a point.

"Well I had him first, and ever since you found out, you haven't been acting like friends to me." Jodi says.

"Us, you knew Sun Hi liked Caleb but you dated him anyway" Corki says also whith a point. "Come on Corki we don't need her" Sun Hi says as they try and walk away.

"Freeze, you're not going anywhere" Jodi says as she throws meatballs at Sun Hi and Corki.

Then They turn around and Corki throws mashed potatoes and Sun Hi pours milk on Jodi's head. Then Caleb stands on his table.

"!!!!FOOD FIGHT!!!" He yells as everyone starts throwing food at each other.

~~~ 5 Minutes Later ~~~

Everyone is covered in food and the gets quiet: There's no more food to throw!

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't let Corki or Sun Hi kiss you." Jodi says.

"It's not my fault." He says.

"You're right it's my fault for dating an idiot" Jodi says as she picks up food from the floor and throws it at him.

"It is my fault for dating a jerk." Caleb says back as he picks up food from the ground and throws it at her.

"I can't do this anymore. Plan Break Jaleb: mission accomplished." Jodi says.

"Does that mean you guys are broken up?" Jared asks.

"Yeah it does" Caleb responds. The room gets even quieter as Ms. Dionna walks into the cafeteria.

"Who is responsible for this?" Ms. Dionna asks as the whole room points at XO-IQ and XO-IQ points to Jodi.

"You Ms Mappa are to clean the entire cafeteria," Ms Dionna says. "The rest of you to class." She finishes as everyone gets up and leaves as Jodi sits on the floor.