Chapter 3

~~~ Caleb's P.O.V. ~~~

I'm walking up the stairs heading for my dorm room and couldn't help but wonder what the secret is ... ... ... ...

Maybe they're planning on replacing me for another DJ which would be a really bad idea

Maybe Sun Hi has a crush on someone and it involves me because I know the guy

"Yeah I did it I found out I'm soooo smart" I accidentally say out loud while 'dancing' just to find three other guys staring at me, confused.

"What" I say, as the boys walk away. Just then I reach my dorm room and walk in.

I put on my purple headphones, turn on my laptop and plug that in. Seconds later earth-shattering beats fill the halls of Mackendrick Prep. (Skillz)

~~~At the Pop Group battle~~~

"This is what I'm working with Skillz" Jodi says as the song ends.

I leave from my DJ table and walked up to the girls. "Yeah I'm pretty sure we won that" I say with 100% confidence.

"Yeah we did! group hug!"

Sun Hi says with a huge smile. We all come in for the huge hug with Sun Hi on my right, Corki on my left and Jodi directly in front of me.

The seemed to last about a minute until Jodi and I let go, but Sun Hi and Corki are still holding on to my sides.

"Guys" Jodi and I say simultaneously. "Sorry, didn't know it ended," Sun Hi and Corki say simultaneously "Don't say the same thing as me, stop it, ugh!"

"Okayy," I say dragging out the y awkwardly. "Well what are doing pointing out the obviously awkward when we should be celebrating our victory" Sun Hi says raising her first and smiling. "I don't see why not" Corki says also smiling.

Why everybody smiling not that smiling is bad, oh that I remember to say in my head.

~~~ After the celebration ~~~

I'm walking through the halls and down the stairs to Sun Hi, Jodi and Corki's room. I can only bring a blanket, pillow, clothes, my headphones, laptop and speaker because if I brought my DJ it would be too loud, people would find out and Mr Stark would send me back upstairs.

I reach their room and knock on the door while looking around. Then Corki opens the door, grabs me by the shirt and throws me me into the room, lets go and locks the door. Seeing my confused face "Sorry, just really don't want you to get caught." Corki says sincerely.

"It's cool," I say "So, where do I sleep"

"The couch" Jodi says. "Umm, okay" I say while walking to the couch. I sit on the couch and put down the blanket and pillow put my laptop on the table with my wireless speaker next to it and kept my headphones around my neck as usual."So what do we do first?" Jodi asks.

"We talk about Sun Hi's secret" I say."Caleb I already said I can't tell you."Sun Hi says. "You don't have to, I figured it out" I say so sure I'm right. "You did?" Corki asks. "Yeah, Sun Hi has a crush" I say. Sun Hi blushes.

" Do you know who it is?" Sun Hi asks confused and blushing. "Nope, but I know I know him" I say confidently. "Okay I do have a crush on someone, but I can't tell you who it is." Sun Hi says strictly.

"Okay, that's all I need to know." I say and turn back to my laptop. I click on the play button and the music to the Party Tonight Remix starts playing, as the sing and dance on their beds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A-N: Hey guys, I have to say please expect a new chapter every Friday by I will try to finish early. Anyway I will add Jared who will be Corki's new love interest and tell me what you think about my story so and if you have any ideas because I want to know.