Chapter 1

No one's pov:

It was late afternoon, Y/n was sitting in the rubble that was once their home. Alone. you're probably wondering how it got like this well lets trace back a bit.

A FEW HOURS BEFORE HAND

Mirabels Pov:

Me and Abuela were having an argument about the cracks,

"Luisa will never be strong enough, Isabela will never be perfect, no matter how hard they try, how any of us tries we will never be enough for you" I yell. I couldn't quiet hear what she said, the cracks got worse and ran up the walls towards the candle.

(I'm not writing the whole thing, but I'm going to switch povs again)

Y/n pov:

The screams intensified, waking me up from a slumber. I look out my window and see the town running around screaming, I hop out of bed running into the lounge, I hear the twins screaming. I run to their room hopping they are safe. The twins were hugging each other tight crying in the back of the room. I run towards them picking them up and running out of the house, seeing as there's no one else in there. I stand out side with the babies in arms. I watch as my house fell, screams heard inside of pain... then it slowly faded into silence.

Hello its the Author here, this would be my second time writing a book, but my first time writing a Reader x Character. I hope this first chapter has intrigue you (the reader) to read more of this story :) bye.

256 words.