Chapter 6

Y/n's pov:

I was slowly rocked, in a warm embrace I snuggled into the warmth. I hear a deep chuckle. I slowly open my eyes and see Camilo's eyes looking back at mine, a soft blush spread across his cheeks. I slowly turn my head and see I'm in Dolores's room in Camilo's arms. I try to sit up, but I get pushed down my Camilo's hand.

"Shhh mi amor, you hit your head pretty hard, I had my Tía make you something, here" he says well handing me a cookie. I take a bit into it and my body aches were gone. I look up at Camilo and bringing my hand onto his cheek and rub it softly with my thumb. He had a bright blush on his face.

"Ahem lovebirds! We're here to you know" I look and see the rest of the kids sitting there looking at us. 

"So dear Y/n, we younger Madrigals have an idea, all thanks to your savior" Mirabel said hinting to Camilo. They tell me his plan but leaving something out, I couldn't tell what but it was obviously a big part of the plan because of the way the girls were snickering, plus Camilo had a blush all down his neck. I slowly sat up, so my knee was touching Camilo's knee, both of our blushes increased.

"So now you know the plan, we looked around too see if you have any valuables left and there was nothing there so Mirabel here has made you some new clothes to change Into, so go shower and get changed" Luísa says point at Mirabel who's grabbing some clothes, she hold them out for me to see. I get off the bed and walk towards here with a smile, I walk into the bathroom. I hop into the shower, the warm water running down my back and into my hair. After I get myself cleaned up, I put on a yellow poncho much like Camilo's.

 I blush at the thought that I will be matching with him, I walk back into the room and all the girls were giggling at Camilo's reaction, to be honest I was trying to stifle a laugh

I blush at the thought that I will be matching with him, I walk back into the room and all the girls were giggling at Camilo's reaction, to be honest I was trying to stifle a laugh. Camilo was looking at me with a lovesick smile.

Hello, so turns out that my outing was cut short today, so I had a little relax day and had a nap. So I feel refreshed. tomorrow I have a early shift so I wont post at my normal time. So tonight I'm going write up chapters 7-9 hopefully it should be able to post tonight or late tomorrow. Sorry and thanks for reading this little note :)

467 words