Chapter 2

Y/n's pov:

No, this can't be, I fall to my knees crying. My whole entire Familia died in front of our eyes. I hear singing I turn around while crouching, I see 'The Amazing Madrigals' singing about their problems. Not caring that the town is in pain, suffering, hurting.

(After the song, in which the house is now fixed. Just imagine the house was built in a day to fit the story)

The Casa Madrigal was finally rebuilt with it magic restored. The town people rebuilding their houses, all but mine. Me and the twins have been sitting down next to the 'House' I see the Madrigals hugging and walking into the house. I get a brilliant idea. I will ask Abuela Alma if I can stay in her house, surely, she will understand, I mean our families were friends. I pick up Rojo who is asleep on a scrappy blanket, while I hold Linda's hand, walking into the silent streets and slowly up to the loud house, filled with music and laughter. Unlike mine. I knock on the door, I wait for a few moments and the door opens and I see Camilo.

"Ahh Hola Y/n, how are you?" he exclaims.

"Donde esta el resto de la familia Santiago?" he in a loud whisper, looking around behind me. I look down with a sigh.

"I need Abuela Alma please"

Hey it the Author again, thanks for 5 reads. I know its not a lot but its still good considering I released  chapter 1 & 2 today. I hope you like the chapters, I am trying to publish 1 or 2 chapters a day. Please let me know if there is any corrections I can fix.

286 words