Chapter 14

Y/ns pov:

I looked around Dolores room and all my belongings were thrown into a bag, I look at Camilo and he has a smile up to his ears. I was scared and only thought was running in my mind, he was throwing me out into the street, I started sweating my mind running hay-wire, I hadn't realized that Camilo was holding me close to his chest stroking my hair with one hand and wiping the tear that I hadn't know we there before. I slowed my breathing down and looked up at Camilo's eyes looking down at me with a worried face.

Camilo's pov:

y/n had started crying, I didn't know what was happening. I ran up to hug them, trying to sooth them. Once they were looking at me I smiled and kissed their forehead.

"what was that about?" I said pulling away slightly, so we are eye to eye. They just shook they're head not wanting to explain their sudden panic.

Y/n's pov:

"now time to show you, your surprise. Dolores look to see if the coast is clear" he turned to his sister, she nodded with agreement while getting up to go to the door.

"love, there is nothing to fear, this is all part of the plan it is fine. You're not leaving Casita" he whispered into my ear. I start to freak out a bit more. We look at Dolores and she nods her head while picking up the bag with my belongings. Camilo picks me up and I wrap my arms and legs around his figure and lay my head in the crook of his neck. We walk out into the corridor and swiftly walk somewhere into another room. I hear the door close and look up, we're in a different room, Camilo sets me down and I look around to see a few mirrors on a wall covering half of the wall with photos covering the rest. I look around and see a closet with many yellow ponchos, I turn around to look at Camilo, hes blushing and has a big smile also. I stood there almost confused, I had a sort of understanding in this situation. He walked up to me and said.

"Well Y/n Santiago welcome to your new room"

i know its very short but I'm very tired and i have another busy day tomorrow so i hope this gives you a slight hint with what's happening the next chapter.  

407 words