Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Y/n's Pov:

TWO DAYS LATER: Y/NS BIRTHDAY

I slowly wake up with a heavy restricting weight on me, I open my eyes to see fluff, brown hair in front of me peacefully sleeping. I move my hand and put it in Camilo's hair slowly playing with it, trying to wake him up. It just puts him even more to sleep if that's possible. I started tugging on his hair, he starts to move his body around and then stretching, I lifts his head slowly looking at me in the eyes then dropping his head on my chest.

"ouch Camilo, that hurt" I complain. He turns his head up again, with a sleepy, goofy smile.

"I'm sorry love, I just don't know why you woke me up so early" he wails, I shake my head while giggling. He sits up and rubs his eyes, I sit up and stretch my arms. I get up off the bed and walk over to the closet and grab a pair of clean clothes and walk into the bathroom to change. I hear noise coming from the room, it's probably Camilo changing his clothes. I walk out of the bathroom into the bedroom and Camilo is sitting on the bed holding flowers in his hands, once he noticed I was in the room he walks over to me and hands me the flowers.

"Here you go, happy birthday" Camilo sings. I sigh rembering what is meant to be happing today. I hug him and give him a small peak on the cheek, he pulls away from the hug and presents his hand out to mine, asking to hold my hand. I grab a hold of it and he twirls me around and dips me.

"Well what would the birthday (girl, boy, person( im sorry if this offenced you I just don't know what they word I could use) if you know please tell me) like to do because the plan doesn't start until later today" he asks me, honestly all I want to do is sleep but that wont work so I think about something we could do.

"How about we read or draw?" I ask him, I know he likes to read, well I know he likes when I read to him. But he also likes to draw.

"How about both? I mean we could use the time torelax before we do the big plan" he says while doing a dramatic twirl. I justgiggle at him and nod. I lay down on his bed and grab a book while he sits athis desk that's beside his bed and draws.

I am so so soooooo sorry for the long wait, i had a lot of personal stuff happen and then I went to school so i had to catch up on that. I hope you understand as we are probably the same age bracket. Also with my schedule, since ive lost so much motivation i will be trying to write when i can and then just draft it on my phone so i can slowly release chapters. again so sorry about the wait and i hope you look forward to the next chapter, also I'm sorry if the next chapter is sloppy, i have written it over a few months period. Thank you for reading!

547 words