Chapter 12

Y/n's pov:

I wake up the second time that day but don't move, I snuggle into my warm pillow. I hear a deep chuckle and then realize that it not a pillow, it's a person I'm lying on. I look up to see Camilo's once fluffy hair down and some of it sticking on his forehead. Its my time to chuckle at his sleepy appearance. I lay my head back on his chest and snuggle up to him again, he runs his hand through my H/L (hair length) I feel sleepy taking over me again but woke up when he stopped his movements. I look at him again and he is smiling at me, he tries to lean up, I move back a bit so he can. Once hes sitting up properly I sit in his lap sideways, leaning me head on his shoulder. He rubs soothing circles into my leg trying to wake me up, Key word trying. Every soft soothing movement he does slowly rocks me to sleep. He fixes his hair and looks out the window and relises its nighttime and that he must have slept through dinner. He doesn't see Dolores in her bed so she must be downstairs still.

"Mi amor, I have to go downstairs now, for dinner. I'll come back and bring you food okay? You go shower while I'm downstairs" he says while playing with my hair. I nod cause, free food. I slide of his lap, he stands up and looks down at me. I'm still half asleep so I'm not awake, he leans down and kisses me on my forehead. He waves bye and walks out of the room and goes downstairs to eat. I look around the room, admiring the finer details while I wake up more. I slowly stand up and walk into the bathroom, I undress myself and turn on the shower, I wait for it to be the PERFECT temperature and hope in, I wash my H/L with Dolores hair shampoo and conditioner. I hope out of the shower and dry myself off. Realizing I didn't bring in clean clothes, I wrap my damp towel around my chest walking out into the wide-open room. I walk to the closet and pear my head through, I hear the door open and quickly jump into the closet to be hidden. I try to peak and see who it is, I see its Camillo holding a plate the seems to have so food on it. I sigh and grab the clothes I was looking for and then walked out into view.

"woah, I didn't expect to be great back to a special dish for me" he said with a cocky smile, I blush and turned my head away. Ignore him and walk back into the bathroom to change.  I walk back out again to see Camilo looking around also at the room. Once he heard the door open he looks at me and smile while blushing.

"I'm sorry mi vida, I didn't mean to make you so flustered" he says putting the plate down on the bed walking towards me.

526 words