Chapter 13

Y/n's pov:

A FEW WEEKS PASSED

Me and Camilo have been hanging out nearly all week, I quite enjoy our time we spend together. But for the past few days we've been almost distancing, he won't come and say goodnight anymore or bring me food, Dolores has been bringing me food. I can tell she knows something I don't.

Today, as always I'm sitting in Dolores room, reading from her collection of books. When the door opens, this time I don't freak out cause now I know whose footsteps are by sound. I knew Dolores was there but Camilo too?

I turn around and look at him with a sad smile and a questioning look, he walks up to me and hold both his hands in mine with a happy smile.

"My love, the reason these past few days I haven't come to see you I can't tell you quiet yet. I have a surprise for you that will explain everything" he said bringing me closer to hold me tight. We softly swayed until we heard an intentionally cough trying to get our attention, we turn to look at Dolores and she was looking at Camilo with an 'Hurry up' face, he nods and turns back to me grabbing my hands.

"Go get cleaned up while me and Dolores do the final touches for your surprise, I've put a little something in the bathroom for you" he whispers in my ear while he slowly reacteats from the hug, still holding my hands and leads me to the bathroom. he kisses the top of my hand and let go waiting for me to walk in, I nod and walk into the bathroom to clean up.

Camilo's Pov:

I watch y/n walk into the bathroom turning my attention to Dolores, gently clapping my hand to finalize the surprise, we walk to the closet and grab one of the bags inside. We slowly started taking y/ns clothes out of the closet into the bag. Once there were no more clothes to put into the bag, I realized that the bag had only one pair of clothes and my poncho. 'I will spoil them with clothes galore' i thought, I look around and walk to their makeshift bed and grab the nesities and put them into the bag. Finally the bag was fully and we put it near the door as me and my sister finished up and sat on her bed the door to the bathroom opened and out came y/n in my very special poncho, Dolores was even shocked I let them wear it.

Narrators pov:

They looked around to see the closet door had been rummaged through and all their clothes missing then looked at the bed they sleep in seeing it had been disassembled then they looked towards the door and seen a bag full of stuff they assumed was theirs. Shocked y/n looks at Camilo and Dolores who were smiling happily, the most horrible thought came into mind.

I re-published this chapter as it was either deleted or i didn't publish it.