Chapter 8

Y/n's pov:

Its been a few weeks now and I've been living in Dolores room, its been fun and there were a few times I was nearly caught by Abuela Alma. The other adults know that I'm in here, and every know and then the adults sneak the twins in to see me, I'm so grateful for them. I can tell Camilo has been planning something I can tell every time I try to talk to him he seems like I've interrupted something. He acts awkward, I hope I didn't do anything to hurt him.

Today I was alone in Dolores room when I hear the door open, the group told me that if anyone walks in I have to hide unless they say a specific word, or say there name. I hid under the bed and I couldn't see who it was, I stuck my head out and seen Abuela sitting on the bed, I look at her and she didn't seem mad or angry that I was in her house. I was confused to say the least.

"umm Abuela Alma?" I say looking at her confused, Abuela looked at me also confused. Then looked down at her self and laughed. Then pop Camilo appeared and was laughing at my confusion.

"sorry I forgot that I looked like Abuela. You should of seen your self, you looked like you seen a ghost" he laughed holding his stomach and rolling on the bed.

"gee thanks Cami, I was scared cause I don't know I could have been kicked out maybe even banned from Encanto" I say with my arms crossed and a serious face. His laughing faded and he slowly rolled to his side to look at me.

"I have to show you something, tonight be ready" he said with a serious face. He walked out of the room and left, I sat there stunned and confused. I wonder what he has planned.

ok so i had writer block with Camilo's point of view. So i hope you like this chapter and are exited with the next one because oh boy its going to be juicy. bye.

3546 words