Chapter 25 ~ Your new best friend.

~Y/n's POV~

I woke up this morning, and it felt almost as if my head wasn't in the right place. It hurt, and I knew exactly why. I blame the tears of last night. The fight of last night. The man of last night. I blame all of it.

"Come on, let's go find our seats." A man in a white bandana says, and forcefully grabs my wrist dragging me towards the crowd. "Who the hell are you?" I ask, yanking my hand away. "Your new best friend." He grabs my wrist again, and I let him take me to the crowd, but then I stop.

"Wait, I know who you are..." Bandana boy, Dream mentioned him a few times before. This is Dream's best friend, and not at all mine. "You do?" I pull away from him, and back away in both fear and anger. "I mean, of course, you know me everyone does, but-" I hit him right in the jaw.

He grabs his face, and winces in pain, but I punch him again. He let's out a scream of agony, but I don't stop. "Look, I don't wanna fight you, but you aren't really giving me a choice right-" I hit him again, but this time even harder.

I can feel eyes upon eyes staring right us, but that's the least of my worries especially to know that Dream's eyes are probably somewhere within the crowd, because God, I really hope he enjoys the show I'm putting on for him right now.

"Please, stop-" I kick him right in the balls, and it doesn't take long before he finds himself on the ground, right where he's supposed to be. "I'm not here to hurt you-" I grab my sword, I've heard that line before from a former sex buddy of mine.

I've also learned not to trust that saying ever again. Learnt it the hard way. "It's Dream!" He yells, and I stop. "I- It's Dream! He sent me here, and I can tell you why if you put that thing away." He gestures to the sword, hovering right above his chest.

I look him up and down, hesitating for a moment. Right now is the perfect time for me to kill him, but do I really want to? I've had enough shit to deal with for 1 week, and right now seems like the perfect time to eliminate one of those shits.

I look around at the crowd, but they're already looking at me. Some look afraid, some intrigued, some mad, and some unfazed. I turn around, and look at the walls, bringing my gaze up, and there I see him. I see Dream.

He's stood right on top of the walls, watching over me, and the entire crowd. I knew there was something off. I've been feeling his hot, familiar gaze ever since I left home this morning. I sigh, and put away my sword.

There wasn't much I could do anyways. "What the hell is going on?" I turn around, and there Wilbur is, pushing himself into the crowd, before standing right in the middle of it, right next to me and bandana boy.

"This man just tried to kidnap me." I gesture to the man with his hands in between his legs, knowing it isn't all that true. He's still not over that kick, but at the same time, I really hope his penis shrinks a few inches shorter as if it wasn't short enough already.

"I wasn't trying to kidnap you, I was simply just trying to-" I cut him off with a kick to his side, and he immediately groans in pain. "Shut up, will you? Let me do the talking." I say, then direct my attention to Wilbur.

"Are you even supposed to be here?" He asks the boy next to me, rolling on the like ground a little kid. "You said everyone was invited." He says, then groans in pain again. Can his level of drama go another level?