Four

The light was bright causing them to take the chance and walk in. Daryl covered the back with Lee. Tommy looked up at Sydney as they looked around. "Hello?" Rick said causing them to see a man.

"Is anybody infected?"

"One was, but he didn't make it." Rick answered.

Sydney felt Daryl touch her back causing her to look at him. They heard blood test causing them to look away from one another. Tommy held her hand causing her to smile. "You're brave, baby."

"I know, but it's you I'm worried about."

Sydney kissed her son's head as they got on the elevator. Daryl stood behind her causing Sydney to push up against him as they were all cramped inside. The redhead didn't move or anything as she didn't want anyone taking notice.
~~~
After giving blood, Sydney smiled as she was drinking. With Tommy's approval. "Sydney, since you're drinking, I'll watch Tommy tonight." Carol tells her.

"Mom needs it." Tommy said looking at her. "This time, she needs to relax."

Sydney smiled at him till they heard Shane. The redhead sighed as she took another drink. She stood up as everyone else and started following them. Jenner told them about the power and the water making Sydney smile.
~~~
After showering, Daryl saw Sydney walk into a room and followed her. She took her shirt off till the door shut. She turned around to see Daryl. "Are you in the wrong room?"

"No." He said as he stumbled over to her.

Sydney looked at him. "You're drunk." She said laughing.

"So are you." He tells her. "I don't even see you kicking me out.'

Sydney smiled as she walked over to him. "Maybe I want a crazy redneck tonight." She tells him.

Daryl kissed her causing them to drop the bottles they held. He picked her up and carried her to the desk in the room. Without breaking the kiss, Sydney unbuttoned his pants. Moaning out, Sydney held onto him. Daryl moved from the desk to the bed causing Sydney to moan louder. Lucky for them, everyone is in their rooms.
~~~
Breakfast came and Sydney was eating when Daryl got behind her. "You look tired."

The redhead looked at him as he laughed. She smacked his chest as he laughed kissing her head. Tommy looked at them weird causing Sydney to smile. "Mom, what's that on your neck?"

Sydney ran out of the room as everyone was confused. Daryl laughed a her. "You left a hickey?" Lee asked.

"She scratched my back."

Lee shook his head. "At least the tension is over with."

Daryl smacked his head. "Shut up, man."

In the room, Sydney stared at the hickey. She sighed as she remembered last night. Sydney smiled as she sat down. She never felt like that in a long time especially when she was married. Tommy was her joy and meeting Daryl changed her life forever. Daryl got behind her and kissed her neck. "What are you doing?"

"Came to see if you're okay?"

"Thanks for telling me about the hickey, ass." She tells him smiling. "Let's go find Tommy."

"Mom, something's wrong." They looked at Tommy. "I think Dr. Jenner is going to kill us."

Sydney looked at Daryl as they looked back at him. The power went off causing them to gather their things. "Let's go." Daryl tells them as they went out of the room back to Jenner. They stopped as they saw him.

The redhead followed him without saying a word as Jenner was explaining what was happening. Daryl held her in his arms as they heard an alarm causing them to see thirty minutes on the clock. He let go of her and ran over to Jenner. "I want out. We want out." Sydney said with tears.

Tommy looked at Daryl as they listened to Vi tell them what's going to happen. "I was right." He said with tears. "Mom? I don't want to die."

As Daryl was handed and axe, he started hitting the door. Sydney cried as she held Tommy. "Daryl will get us out." She tells him.

Tommy looked at Daryl as he tried to kill Jenner. "Dad!" Tommy said gaining Daryl's attention.

Daryl grabbed him and Sydney as they heard that Rick wanted this. The redhead looked at Rick as Daryl was handed an axe to get them out. Tommy looked at his mom. "We're leaving."

"Do you have hope?"

"Of course I do, baby." She said. "This is not the way I want to go out. I want to watch you grow up. Have more kids..."

"Marry Daryl?"

"You called him dad just a second ago."

"That's what he is. If he wants me to call him that."

Sydney smiled as she kissed his head just for the door to open. "Come on!" Daryl said as he grabbed Tommy and Sydney. "Let's go."

They ran to the front of the building just to not be able to get out. Sydney watched them use chairs and guns. Nothing worked till Carol handed Rick the grenade. Daryl grabbed Sydney and Tommy as Rick set the grenade up. Once they heard the explosion, they look and ran. "Tommy, stay close."

"I got him." Lee said as they ran to the vehicles.

Daryl brought Sydney to his truck as Lee got in her car with Tommy. "Duck." He tells her as they ducked.

Sydney heard the building. Daryl and Sydney looked at one another as they were slowly raising back up just to share a kiss. They both pulled back and looked at the CDC. "Oh my god." She said as they started leaving. "Daryl, Tommy..."

"I heard him and I don't mind. You and Tommy are important to me."

Sydney smiled as she laid her head against his shoulder as they followed the others.