Twenty two

Filler chapter
Daryl ran inside with Merle and Tommy behind him looking for Sydney and his little girl. He stopped as he heard Sydney calming Dixie down. He sighed as he went to them and kissed her and than Dixie's head. "I'm here. So glad you two are okay." He says.

Sydney started crying as she thought she lost him. "Where's Tommy?"

"I'm here, mom." He says running in and hugging them.

Merle looked at his brother and sister in law. They smiled at him causing him to go over to them and hug them. The Dixons were safe and that's all that mattered.
~~~
Later on, Sydney asked Carol to watch Dixie as she wanted some alone time with Daryl. Merle told him he would watch Dixie and Tommy while he goes see what Sydney wanted. When he got to the cell she was at, Daryl stopped as he saw her changing. Walking over to her, she felt lips on her neck causing her to smile. "I see you finally came."

"I was on my way." He says turning her around. "Had to make sure Tommy was preoccupied."

Sydney laughed as she kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you." He says. "Now, what did you have in mind?"

"I just wanted sometime with you. Since we came to the prison, had Dixie and the deal with that crazy son of a bitch, we never got time together since." She tells him. "I just want time with you. Alone."

Daryl smiled. "I thought I was the only one who thought that." He says kissing her. "Let's do whatever together. Just you and I."

"I love you."

"I love you."