Chapter Five

The next day, Wendy woke up bright and early. She wore the same outfit as yesterday, declaring it as her work outfit. She combed her hair, then took the bus to work. Wendy smiled while on the bus, happy to know she finally had a normal schedule.

Her old schedule was just sleeping in til 2 PM, going to her friend's house for the whole day, going home, eating dinner, then stay up til 5 AM, then going to sleep. It was unhealthy, but what she was used to.

The bus finally came to a stop. Wendy walked into the building, Lee Sooman right in front of the doors. "Ms. Son! You're here!" Mr. Lee said, smiling. "Here's your name tag." He said, handing her a white name tag with her name and position on it.

"Son Seungwan, Wendy." Then under it, it said "Manager." Wendy smiled after reading it, clipping it onto her chest. Wendy smiled. "So, what should I do now?" Wendy asked.

"Oh, that's right. You've never been a manager before.. Well, I'll need you to manage their schedules first. Decide what they'll do and what they won't. You also now have access to the SM Town email account, where you can see partnership requests and such. Just deal with those." Mr. Lee instructed. "Okay, Mr. Lee!" Wendy said.

"Actually, before you do that, go start talking to Irene and Seulgi first. They need to get to know their manager." Mr. Lee suggested, Wendy nodding. "Okay, Mr. Lee. I'll do that now! Thank you!" Wendy said, bowing.

"Good luck." Wendy heard Mr. Lee whisper under his breath. "What's that supposed to mean?" Wendy thought to herself, brushing it off. Maybe she misheard him.

Well, now Wendy knew what she had to do. She had to introduce herself to one of the girls.

Who should she meet first?

Comment an emoji with your pick.

🐇 ~ Irene
🐻 ~ Seulgi

A/N: next chapter will be a normal length chapter! be sure to vote ;3