2.01 - 𝙎𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣

THE CAR MADE a sharp right turn into Hillside Avenue. A few police cruisers pursued the vehicle and the criminal inside rolled down his window to shoot at them with his shotgun.

He made another turn and ended up crashing through a newsstand. Thankfully, the woman working inside it was out at the time. The vehicle kept speeding down the road as cops were still in pursuit.

Not long afterward came in Spider-Man. He swung above the cars and made his way toward the criminal's vehicle. He let go of his web-line after it reached its apex and propelled himself forward, ultimately landing in the top of the car.

"Mister criminal?" Y/N knocked on his windshield. "Can you please make this easy and pull over?"

The man immediately aimed his gun up and shot at the roof of the car. Y/N dodged the bullets and quickly jumped onto the top of a nearby truck. He took a breath and followed the car, but upon looking back up he saw that an overpass was ahead.

"Oh crap!" He exclaimed before jumping up. He vaulted over the entire overpass before landing back on the truck he was on before.

 He vaulted over the entire overpass before landing back on the truck he was on before

Spider-Man saw the criminal's car in front of him. He leaped off the truck and landed on the hood of the vehicle.

"I've run out of patience." Y/N said and covered the windshield in webbing.

The man panicked and started to swerve. He made a sharp turn into a road he could barely see. Y/N turned around and saw that he was about to crash into the gate of a building. He leaped off before he can be involved in the collision.

He crashed but the criminal quickly got out and bolted through the collapsed doors. The police stopped behind the wrecked car and were prepared to follow the man.

Inside the abandoned building, the criminal looked around the dark room as he pumped his shotgun. He heard shambling nearby and in a panic, he shot at nothing behind him.

"Who's there?" He exclaimed as he turned around.

"I think I was supposed to say knock knock first." A voice spoke from behind.

He turned around and was met with a kick to the stomach by Spider-Man. The man fell back and groaned in pain, also dropping his gun and bag of money that he robbed earlier.

"All that ruckus...and for what? A couple hundred bucks?" Y/N asked as he kicked the bag aside. He started walking up to the downed man. "Get up. Time to prep you for the boys in blue."

Spider-Man grabbed the man by the collar and held him up, looking directly at his face. The criminal panted, looking back at the masked face of the hero. It was then when Y/N started to recognize his features...and then he remembered.

A security guard came out of his room and spotted the fleeing robber. "Stop that guy!"

"Stop him! He's got my money!"