Chapter 12

Inei's POV. Butterfly Estate.

I continued to help Tanjiro with his rehabilitation training and this time around, Zenitsu and Inosuke finally joined him, not wanting to be left behind.

And since the two of them finally joined, I decided to be a little more brutal.

And when it came to sparring sessions, I decided it is going to be a 3 against 1 duel.

Me against the trio.

Inei: All right, you three. Come at with with all you've got!

And with the three of them, with their wooden katanas, charged at me, and as expected, Inosuke was the first to charge.

Inosuke: Beast Breathing - Fourth Fang—

Inei: Perfect Concentration.

Inei: Shadow Breathing - Second Form: Phantom Draw!

And with one strike, Inosuke was sent flying when I struck his left hip.

Inosuke: AAAAAAAGGGGGGGH!

Tanjiro: INOSUKEEEEEE!

Zenitsu: Thunder Breathing—

Inei: Too slow.

Inei: Shadow Breathing - Fifth Form: Midnight.

With my wooden katana, I struck Zenitsu's joints especially his legs, since Thunder Breathing is usually about speed and by rendering the legs useless, they won't be able to execute their attacks.

And with a sweep kick, I knocked Zenitsu out of his feet.

Zenitsu: Ack! What the........

Tanjiro: Hinokami—

I disappeared in front of him and appeared from behind him.

Inei: Hinokami Kagura: Enbu! (Flame Dance)

With a downward slash, I disarmed Tanjiro, and with the upward slash, I sent him flying and he landed on the ground.

Tanjiro: Ugh........

Inei: Inosuke, I know your breathing is mostly for offensive assault, but you got to use your brain, too.

Inei: Zenitsu, you got to improve the first form even more.

Inei: Start by achieving the Eighthfold of the First Form of Thunder Breathing.

Zenitsu: What the......

Inei: Tanjiro, do you seriously think that a sneak attack.......

I sensed Inosuke coming back to attack me, but I predicted it as I did an upward slash and knocked him upwards.

Inei: .......will work on a former assassin?

Tanjiro: Wha......

Inosuke: Damn it, this guy is insanely strong.