Chapter 24

Inei's POV. Red Light District.

Inei: So, ready to beat her to a pulp, Nezuko?

Nezuko: *nods*

Daki: You brats............

I took a glance at Tanjiro to see how he was doing and........

Inei: It will take some time for Tanjiro to get back in action.

Inei: Also, we got to find a way to decapitate Daki. When Tanjiro attempted to go for the neck, her neck became a sash that connected her head to her body.

Inei: I can easily close the distance if I want to but there is still another thing that bothers me.

Inei: There is something laying dormant inside of her and I have a bad feeling that if we awaken that something, it could be bad.

Inei: *sigh*

Inei: Nezuko, take the right, I'll take the left.

Nezuko: Hmm!

And so, Nezuko and I flanked Daki on both sides, I decided that I'll be the decoy and try to decapitate her, but she knows that I am the immediate threat to her.......

So she stepped back and hurled all of her belts towards me.

Inei: !?

Inei: This feeling, the belts, it looks like she fortified them. I'll have to block them.

And fortunately, I made the wise choice. When the belts made contact with my sword, the belts became too hard!

Inei: Tch......

And I know what she's intending to do........she's pinning me down, but.......I knew that Nezuko is already preparing her attack.

When Daki noticed it......

Daki: Tch.

She instead applied force to the belts and threw me out.

Inei: What the..........!?

Nezuko: *worried face*

Inei: Nezuko! Hold out for a while! Until I come back!

Damn it, she really sent me flying.........

I got further and further from them........

Inei: Okay..........

Once I'm about to collide with one of the buildings.........

Inei: Breath of the Sun........

Inei: Fire Wheel.

I used it on the opposite direction to stop me from colliding with the building, which it was successful.

I was able to land safely on top of the houses.

And not to mention, I was sent to the side of the district where the lights are still on. But......the people are evacuating. Not to mention, the ones leading the evacuation.