Chapter 27

Inei's POV. Butterfly Estate, one week later.

After a week, Tanjiro made a full recover.

And he knows what's coming next, the Recovery Training.

Since Inosuke and Zenitsu are back on the job, I never saw them that often because of their missions.

As for me, I received a very few missions since most missions are being taken care off.

Inei: Kagaya-sama really wanted me to catch a break, huh?

As for Shinobu and nee-chan, they've been working on new poisons that can kill demons. Probably experimenting on how to kill an Upper Rank Demon via poison.

When they asked me of the abilities of Upper Ranks One, Two, and Three.........

Inei: Upper Rank One, Kokushibo is the second strongest demon, just below Muzan.

Inei: His strength is no joking matter.

Inei: Not to mention, he is a swordsman and can use breathing techniques in conjunction with his blood demon art.

Inei: Upper Rank Two, Doma. He's the first demon that I encountered, the one who killed my foster family.

Inei: He uses two sharp war fans. His blood demon art utilizes ice and with ice, comes cold temperature and with that, it's hard to breath.

Inei: A counter for Demon Slayers.

Inei: But he has one major flaw, he tends to play around, but never underestimate him when he gets serious.

Inei: Not to mention, he prefers to eat women. That's why, I noticed that he killed my adoptive mother and adoptive sisters.

Shinobu: Wait, if Upper Rank Two's blood demon art will prevent us from using breathing techniques.........

Shinobu: How did you corner him?

Maya: Yeah, I was also thinking the same.

Inei: Thanks to the hellish assassin training and training with the spirits, I got some trick up to my sleeve.

Inei: The problem with Doma's blood demon art is cold air. So, what did I do?

Inei: I just need to counter the cold air, by exhaling. Since we do that whenever we are in cold areas.

Maya: The heat from the carbon dioxide.

Inei: Exactly. Also, my body heat went to 39° and with that body temperature, my breathing's temperature will also be increased.

Inei: And, with fast and repeated slashes of my Nichirin Sword and Wakizashi, I was able to nullify his blood demon art.

Shinobu: I see, it's just like what nee-san said when he fought that demon.

Inei: And when I finally knew Doma's abilities, I just went ahead and overwhelmed him by cutting his limbs and making him suffer.

Inei: But he ran away when he realized that I'm planning on burning him in the Sun.

Inei: Then, last, Upper Rank Three, Akaza. He's a martial artist and he fights barehanded.