Angst | Hallucinations

Requested by: No one this time, this is a special from me I guess?

Included ships: N/A

"Hey?" One asked. They had their head on their partner's shoulder, they were looking over a field, while their friends are enjoying themselves playing soccer.

"Hmmm?"

"What could have happened if I died after that gunshot?"

"We could have never got together after you confessed, and I kissed you right there and then." They chuckled, ruffling the other's already messy green hair.

"But maybe imagine, what if I died right there and then?" They asked looking up to meet the other's eyes.

"I... Don't know... Actually..." They mumbled, averting eye contact.

"Hmmm? Would you get together with someone else? Perhaps you have someone in mind other than me?" They said teasingly poking the other's side. "Hmm?"

"Stop that." They said, holding the other's hand intertwining it with theirs.

"You don't like me teasing you, but you keep on teasing me just because I'm short." They pouted at their partner.

"Because you are short, Mister Lettuce Brain." They teased.

"Hmmp. Stupid Vampire." The other grumbled. "But I Love you." They smiled looking up at the other.

"Yeah, yeah."

*****

"Liam?"

"Sir?" Liam looked up, meeting with concerned eyes.

"Liam, you're not paying attention." Their Professor stated. "Are you alright?"

"Oh... Was that just a daydream... Me and Henry... Holding hands... Watching Jake, Drew and the others play soccer." He whispers clenching his fists, as tears welled up in his eyes.

"Do you want a moment Liam? You can leave class early."

Liam didn't answer, he just stood up, and ran out of the classroom.

"I can't believe he's dead!" He yelled through the corridors wiping his tears as his feet carried him to the soccer field, sitting down on the same spot he saw in his daydream. He looked to his side and there was Henry.

"Hmmp. Stupid Vampire." He grumbled. "But I Love you." He said smiling up at Liam.

Liam clenched his fists, looking away, and when he looked back Henry disappeared.

"God... Why do you do me this way?" He said looking up at the clear blue sky smiling bitterly.

His tears are now falling on their own, as he whispers to the wind.

"I Love you too Henry."

Author's note: Fuck heartbreaks...