Fluff and Lime | Alexander x Drew : Hickeys

Requested by: Tocobell321234

Ships included:
Jake x Luke
Liam x Henry

"What do you want me to buy you on the way princess?" Drew asked his boyfriend Alexander, who was staring up at him like he was the most handsome being on Earth.

"Nothing, I just want your attention, and I want us to cuddle in bed later." Alexander holds Drew's hand tighter.

"You're cute." Drew cooed. Alexander blushed and looked away.

"I'm not cute," Alexander mumbled.

"Stop denying it Zander, you know you're cute," Liam said behind them.

"I forgot you two were still here..." Alexander muttered.

"Henry's asleep, oh well, we'll part here now. Bye gays!" Liam shouted as he walked away laughing.

"He's gay too, the idiot," Drew said out loud, making Alexander giggle.

~ Drew's POV ~

"Do you want to walk to my house or I'll call my butler to pick us up."

"I wanna walk, I don't want to bother your butler."

We took a shortcut on our way home. At home, Zander ran straight upstairs to my bedroom, while I followed behind.

"Take off your shoes, before jumping on the bed princess," I said, Zander, did what I told him before letting his body drop on my bed.

"Tired?" I asked him as I also remove my shoes, and laid in bed with Zander. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist, and nuzzles my neck. "Z-zander?"

"What now?" He asks a bit annoyed.

"Can you sing for me?" I asked looking down at him.

"Sing what song?" Zander asked.

"The one that Jake sang earlier, can you?"

"Sure." He said and cleared his throat.

Save your smile,
Everything fades through time
I'm lost for words,
Endlessly waiting for you

"Shouldn't be Luke the one singing this to Jake? He's liked Jake for some time now, and he's been waiting... Since you're already taken, and Jake is oblivious as fuck-"

"Words," Zander said as he put a finger on my lip. "You noticed how Luke looked at Jake too?" He asked me.

"I know those stares everywhere, the look of longing and yearning," I said rolling my eyes, and there was an awkward silence.

Stay with me,
Yes I know, this cannot be
As morning comes,
I'll say goodbye to you when I'm done
Through the sun...

Because I've been waiting for you, Waiting for this
Dream to come true, just to be with you.
And if die, remember this line,
I'm always here, guarding your life...
Guarding your life...

"Like an angel?"

"Guardian angel." He said and kisses my cheek.

I am yours
I'm completely trapped in your soul
Dazed and confused
Swept away with your own world.