10 - out with his friends

•Eloise

Eloise

I've decided to go to Alex's house again to thanked him everything for what he did for me. I still feel guilty after what have i just done, he still saved me from my mom, i mean as always but this time i really owed him big time. Even though i still feel embarrassed at him i really need to thank him. I just owed him the biggest thank you.

Stepping at his porch as i knocked on his door three times and finally the door knob twisted and revealing Alex standing in front of me with a perfectly gelled back hair with a little loose strand hair falling to his forehead.

"Eloise, hey." He smiled, his eyes flick to mine.

As i was surprised that he called me by name again. I couldn't help but i feel like im blushing, it just...it sound good to him when he's saying my name.

"You just called me by name." I told him, trying to hide the red flush on my cheeks.

Alex chuckled, "That's yer name, what am i supposed to call you?"

I just laughed and changed the topic, "Well, uh..i came here to thank you for everything."

"Ah, dont worry about it." He smiled again, "Im havin' a coffee feel free to join me." He said.

"Sure." i nodded my head as he moved to the side and he closed the door behind me.

"Wait 'ere." Alex said, walking towards the kitchen. But i cant just wait here seating or looking around the house.

"Let me help you." I said raising my voice so he could hear me through the kitchen, then i followed him, "Dont worry i know how to make coffee."

"Alreyt, suit yerself." He said, giving me the mug.

We both make a coffee of our own as i was making a coffee when i accidentally dropped the coffee spoon on my elbow.

"I got it." I immediately said and we both grabbed it on floor at the same time causing me to touch his hand. We both looked to each other, his brown eyes are staring straight to my eyes. The both of us are not saying anything instead we just stared to each other. He even look more attractive this up close.

"God, yer fucken beautiful." Alex finally spoke up and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"W...what?" I was confused at the moment. My heart suddenly raised like beating fast and our face is only inches away that i could feel his breath brushing into my lips. I could feel him leaning slowly to my face, i closed my eyes, and all of sudden i heard some sound like alarm clock this make me opened my eyes immediately.

Holy shit.

Im just dreaming.

I opened my eyes to see the im in my fucking room. I reached out my phone to off my alarm. My heart is beating fast, i was dreaming, i just had a dream with Alex, Oh God, what is the meaning of that? I just had a dream that we almost kissed, I groaned. Putting my pillows on my face, what kind of dream is that and why am i dreaming of him? It felt so real, the breath it feels real. But it felt so wrong i shouldn't thinking like that, it just a dream and its not real. I should just ignore that and forget it.