Chapter 3|Truth Unfolded

Yin Xiu ran towards Bai Cao and said, "You are alive!"

Everyone was dumbfounded by Yin Xiu's statement while Bai Cao was smiling.

Ting Hao noticed Bai Cao's mysterious smile. He turned his face towards Yin Xiu and asked, "What do you mean, Yin Xiu?"

Yin Xiu was about to say something but before she could, Bai Cao said, "Senior Ting Hao, I will tell you what she means. Actually, one day, we were talking about something while training when I said that if we are not coming to Feng Yun Hall without informing you and we are also not at our home, then know that I am dead." Bai Cao looked at Yin Xiu with a smile and said, "Right, Yin Xiu?"

Yin Xiu was still in shock. She nodded and said, "Yeah. Bai Cao is right. I am happy to see that everyone is okay."

Ting Hao, who was still in disbelief asked, "But why would you say that, Bai Cao?"

"I don't know exactly but I guess we were talking something about injury... and because of that we didn't come to Feng Yun Hall without informing Yin Xiu and she thought that something has happened to us... maybe something like that. I don't remember," said Bai Cao.

Chang An sighs and said, "Don't say anything like that again, Bai Cao."

Bai Cao nodded and said, "Yes, coach."

Chang An looked at Bai Cao with his wide eyes filled with surprise.

Why didn't she call me brother? Why did she call me coach? Chang An thought.

Bai Cao notices that Chang An was looking at her with a surprised look on his face but didn't understand why he was looking at her like that. She asked, "What happened, coach?"

Chang An shakes his head from left to right and said, "Nothing. I think we should go and change our clothes."

"Yeah," said Bai Cao.

Everyone went towards the changing room.

Yin Xiu was fuming with anger while she was still in shock.

How can she be alive? She can't be alive. I saw her jumping off the bridge with my own eyes... But I saw her right now with my own eyes. I am sure I am not dreaming right now. I am sure that I wasn't dreaming that night when Bai Cao jumped off the bridge. She did jump off the bridge. Then how come she is here with Drillmaster? What am I going to do now? How am I going to get together with the drillmaster? Yin Xiu thought. She was still not ready to believe that Bai Cao was still alive. Her plan to get Ting Hao was ruined. She stumps her foot against the floor and walked back inside the hall. She started kicking the sand bag way more harder than before.

On the other side, Bai Cao was coming out of the changing room after changing her clothes. As she came out, someone said, "Bai Cao!"

Bai Cao was startled. She turned her face towards the person and that person was no one else but Ting Hao.

She pulled her hands towards her chest while having a sign of relief and said, "You scared me, Senior Ting Hao."

"I am sorry, Bai Cao. I didn't intend to scare you." Ting Hao apologized.

"I know, Senior Ting Hao. By the way, did you have anything to say to me?

"Yeah. Actually, I want to ask you something."

"Ok."

"Is there something which we don't know but you and Yin Xiu know?"

Bai Cao was speechless after hearing Ting Hao's question.

What should I say to him? He knows me the best. He always understands when I am lying and when I am not. Bai Cao, stay calm and say something on which he will believe. You can't tell him the truth. Bai Cao thought.