Chapter 9|A Second Chance To Ex

"Well, who is going to train you two?" asked Chen Zhou.

"Of course me," said Chang An.

"No, you can't, Chang An. I know everything about you, it won't be fair if I win because I know how you are going to train them while you know nothing about how I train people. How about I appoint a trainer for them?"

Chang An was about to say something but before he could, someone from the back said, "No you don't have to, Chen Zhou. I will train them."

Everyone turned to their back while Chen Zhou's expression changed to the opposite of what it was earlier.

It's you again. Why do you always have to be against me?

"And if I train them, it will be fair because you know nothing about me nor about how I train people," said the man.

"Do you really think you will be able to train them? After all, you have grown old," said Chen Zhou.

"You are right. I have grown old, but it doesn't mean that I can't train people anymore. I am still that same person whom many of the martial arts halls still want."

"Right," said Chen Zhou sarcastically. He went near that person and said, "So, it's finally you versus me... Father versus Son."

"How? I am not the one fighting against you... Ting Hao is the one who is fighting against you," said Elder Chen.

"Yeah... but you are going to train them and I will train myself and Guang Ya. So, in some way, we are fighting against each other, are we not, dad?"

"I guess you are right. Well, I think we should leave now, after all, we all have to practice."

Then elder Chen, Chang An, Ting Hao, Bai Cao, Ting Yi, Yi Feng, Xiao Ying, and Guo Guo went towards the exit. They were about to get out of the practice hall when Chen Zhou said, "Why are you always against me, dad?"

Hearing that, elder Chen stopped and turned back. "I am not against you, Chen Zhou... I was never against you. I am against the wrong," said Elder Chen.

Chen Zhou smirked and said, "And for you, I am always wrong. Why? Why are you doing this, dad? What am I doing wrong? I am just trying to protect our Feng Yun Hall... your Feng Yun Hall, dad."

"My Feng Yun Hall...! Really, Chen Zhou?" Elder Chen went near Chen Zhou and said, "Well I am doing this because I don't want you to make any more mistakes."

"What mistakes have I committed?"

"You still want to act as if you don't know what you have done?"

Chen Zhou said nothing and kept looking at Elder Chen.

"It's better if you understand your mistake now, Chen Zhou... or else it will be too late." Elder Chen turned around and said, "Let's go."

Then everyone went out of the practice hall while Chen Zhou kept looking at Elder Chen with his eyes blazing with anger.

Why, dad... why are you always against me? I know I have done a lot of mistakes but... were you there to tell me what I am doing is wrong? No... you were not.

Guang Ya went toward him thinking that Chen Zhou must be feeling bad because his dad is also against him.

"Chen Zhou, are you ok?" asked Guang Ya.

"Yeah. I am fine," replied Chen Zhou.

"Chen Zhou, why is your dad against you? Why does he think that you are doing something wrong? I mean, looking at his reaction, I felt as if... as if..."