Chapter 8|Its A "YES"

The girl turned her face towards Bai Cao while removing her hair from her face.

Bai Cao was shocked looking at the girl's face.

It can't be you.

She went near her while everyone's eyes were wide open after seeing that person's face.

Yin Xiu was shocked as she saw the girl's face. She smirked a little while thinking, How and why on earth is she against Bai Cao? How did Chen Zhou make her do this? How is this even possible? Well, nothing is impossible for Chen Zhou.

"I know that you all know her very well but still, let me introduce her to you all," said Chen Zhou. He went near the girl and puts his hand on her waist and said, "Meet Guang Ya, my girlfriend and the love of my life."

Everyone including Yin Xiu was shocked to hear that but Bai Cao looked unbothered. She held Guang Ya's hand and said, "We need to talk. Come with me." Then she dragged her towards the door and suddenly she stopped. She turned back and said, "No one is going to come behind us. Not even you, Senior Ting Hao." Then she went away from there dragging Guang Ya with her.

Ting Hao stood there until Bai Cao and Guang Ya went a little far then said, "Let's go guys before we lose them from our sight."

Then they started walking behind them leaving Chen Zhou and Yin Xiu there.

"Didn't Bai Cao say that no one should go behind them?" asked Guo Guo while walking.

"Yeah, she did and you think I'll listen to her? Not at all. I am going to be there with her in this situation. I can't and I won't let her get hurt by anyone," Ting Hao replied then he started walking a little bit faster

"Well, who is Guang Ya?" asked Guo Guo.

"She is Bai Cao's sister... I mean, Bai Cao sees her as her sister as Guang Ya is Master Qu Xiang Nan's daughter," replied Ting Yi.

"Does she too see Bai Cao as her sister?"

"Yeah."

"Then why is she Chen Zhou's secret weapon?"

Ting Yi stopped and yelled, "How on earth will I know that?"

Hearing that, everyone stopped and turned towards her and Guo Guo except for Ting Hao. He kept following Bai Cao and Guang Ya.

"Aren't we following them to know the reason?" Ting Yi yelled again.

"Ting Yi, relax. She is really confused as she knows nothing," said Chang An.

Ting Yi sighed and said, "Now please shut up and walk."

Guo Guo nodded. They turned around and found Ting Hao, Bai Cao, and Guang Ya has gone already.

On the other side, Bai Cao and Guang Ya came out in the ground and Ting Hao hid behind the wall.

"What is going on, Guang Ya?" asked Bai Cao.

Guang Ya sighed with a giggle and said "Why are you acting as if you know nothing, Bai Cao?"

"Because I don't know anything, Guang Ya." Bai Cao replied.

"Why are you lying, Bai Cao? I know that you knew about it earlier, that's why you decided to file a case against Chen Zhou."

"What!" yelled Bai Cao. Bai Cao was shocked to hear what Guang Ya said. "Guang Ya, I filed a case against Chen Zhou because he killed my master who is your dad."

"No, he did not kill my father."

"Oh really, Guang Ya? Then who killed him?"

"His uncle's people."