Chapter 17|Everyone Is In Danger

They turned back and saw blood splatter on the ground.

They raised their gaze and saw Ting Hao bleeding.

Ting Hao was the one who got shot.

As Ting Hao looked at others, there was a smile on his face.

Chang An and Yi Feng quickly came near and took him inside the court before people gathered around.

Half an hour passed. Everyone was there except Ting Hao.

Chen Zhou looked at Bai Cao but there was no sadness on her face, making Chen Zhou think, Did Ting Hao get shot or not?

He turned towards Yin Xiu, who was sitting beside Guang Ya, and asked, "Did Ting Hao get shot, Yin Xiu?"

"He did, Chen Zhou. You must have seen blood stains on the ground outside. It was his blood," replied Yin Xiu.

"Then what's with them? Why are they acting as if nothing happened? Especially Bai Cao."

"God knows," said Yin Xiu and that's when the judge came.

Everyone stood up and sat down as the judge sat down.

"This case open again," said the judge.

"Yes, your honour. But I don't think it will last long," said Shawn.

"I think the same, your honour," said Chen Zhou's lawyer.

"Well, what allegations are you putting on Mister Chen Zhou?" asked the judge.

"Attempting to murder," said Shawn.

"Objection, your honour. My client never attempted to murder anyone, but someone tried to kill my client and I have proof for that," said Chen Zhou's lawyer and gave a pen drive to the court clerk while saying, "Please show it on the screen.

The court clerk inserts the pen drive into the laptop and projects the video onto the screen.

It was a video in which Ting Hao was beating Chen Zhou.

"Even I want to show you something, your honour," said Shawn and he also gave a pen drive to the court clerk.

The court clerk played the video on the screen.

It was footage from the hospital.

In that footage, it was shown that a nurse was going inside the ward and came out of the ward after some time.

"What do you want to show us?" asked the judge.

"I know that you didn't find anything special in this footage, after all, it's normal for a nurse to go inside and come out of a ward. But if I zoom into the face of the nurse, what do you see?" said Shawn while zooming into the face of the nurse. He stopped zooming and said, "I think I have seen this person. Her face is very familiar. Oh right, it's Miss Yin Xiu. Is it not her, your honour? I don't know when did she become a nurse," said Shawn and hearing that the judge looked at Yin Xiu.

"And for your kind information, your honour, miss Qi Bai Cao was the one who was admitted to that ward as she was severely injured after the fight between her and miss Qu Guang Ya," said Shawn.

"Objection, your honour. We don't if miss Qi Bai Cao was actually in the ward or not," said Chen Zhou's lawyer.

"You have a got a point. Well, I can prove that Miss Qi Bai Cao was in that ward when she went inside," said Shawn and changed the video.

In that video, it was shown that Bai Cao is coming out of the ward.

"This is the footage after that day. Miss Qi Bai Cao got discharged. Now the question is what happened inside the ward and to know that I would like to call miss Qi Bai Cao inside the witness box," said Shawn.