Chapter 14|The Fight

That girl was no one else but Guo Guo.

Guo Guo snatched the injection from the nurse's hand and pulls off her mask.

The nurse was no one else but Yin Xiu.

Yin Xiu tried to run away but before she could, Guo Guo kicked her and she fell to the ground.

Bai Cao was shocked to see that as she thought that Guo Guo didn't know anything about Yuan Wu Dao.

"I thought you didn't practice Yuan Wu Dao," said Bai Cao.

"I didn't," replied Guo Guo.

"Then how can your kick be so strong?" asked Yin Xiu in anger.

"It was strong?!" said Guo Guo in disbelief. She smiled and said, "Guess it's genetic then."

Then Guo Guo took her phone out of her pocket and started taking Yin Xiu's pictures.

Bai Cao was clueless about why Guo Guo is taking Yin Xiu's pictures. So, she asked, "Guo Guo, why are you taking her pictures?"

Before Guo Guo could say anything, Yin Xiu said, "Bai Cao, are you really so dumb or are you acting to be dumb? She is obviously taking pictures so that she could use them as proof to prove that I came to your ward to poison you."

"Well, that's a good idea, Yin Xiu," said Guo Guo.

Both Yin Xiu and Bai Cao were shocked to hear that and kept staring at Guo Guo.

"Actually, I was taking the picture so that I can show everyone and tell them that I am strong," said Guo Guo.

Hearing that, both Bai Cao and Guo Guo started laughing while Yin Xiu was fuming with anger.

She got up and said, "Well, I am here to kill you, Bai Cao. And I am not going to leave without doing that."

"If it is so, then let me see how you are going to do that," said someone from the back.

Yin Xiu turned back. It was no one else but Ting Hao.

Yin Xiu smiled and sat on the couch.

"Ask whatever you want to ask. I am not going to say anything that you really want me to say," said Yin Xiu.

"I will ask you one question, Yin Xiu. If you answer it truthfully, then you can go. But if you won't, then I can become Chen Zhou too," said Ting Hao.

"Let's see."

Ting Hao sat in front of Yin Xiu and asked, "Did Chen Zhou send you?"

Yin Xiu smiled and said, "Such an easy question. Well, it was not him. I came here myself."

Ting Hao smiled and said, "Well, I know that you are lying. Still, let's try with another question. Were you the one who came into Bai Cao's ward last week?"

"Yes, it was me."

Ting Hao nodded and said, "The door is open. Help yourself in getting out of here."

Yin Xiu got up and went from there.

Guo Guo came near Ting Hao and said, "What did you just do, Ting Hao?"

Ting Hao said nothing and got up. He went near Bai Cao and said, "Bai Cao, I hope you are not hurt anywhere. Are you?"

"No," said Bai Cao as she shook her head.

"Ting Hao, I am talking to you," said Guo Guo.

Ting Hao turned to his back with a smile and said, "Why don't we talk outside?"

"Fine," said Guo Guo.

"Bai Cao, you take a rest and don't worry. Okay?"

Bai Cao nodded and Ting Hao and Guo Guo went out.