Chapter 6|His Arrival

*A/N - READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER (which indirectly means, DON'T SKIP ANYTHING) to know what actually happened. Only then you will be able to understand the next chapter or else it's gonna be confusing. I know it's a damn long chapter and you might think of skipping things but don't skip anything because a lot of things have happened in this part and every single thing is very important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, we decided to come together," said Ting Yi.

"That's so sweet!" said Guo Guo while coming out.

Everyone was shocked to see both Chang An and Guo Guo together in the same washroom, especially Ting Yi.

Ting Yi turned her gaze towards Chang An. Her eyes were filled with lots of questions and fear.

Why were they in the same washroom together?

"Ting Yi," said Chang An.

Ting Yi kept looking into Chang An's eyes.

"Ting Yi, I can explain," said Chang An.

"No, Chang An, you do not need to explain anything," said Ting Yi.

"It's nothing that you think, Ting Yi," said Chang An.

Ting Yi went closer to Chang An and holds his hand. "I know it's nothing, Chang An. I trust you. I will never doubt you because I know that you love me a lot and you will never betray me, especially not for this girl."

Chang An's eyes were teary. "Thank you, Ting Yi, for trusting me." A drop of tear fell off his eyes as he said that.

Ting Yi wipes Chang An's tears while saying, "Let's go."

Chang An nodded and both of them went from there.

Ting Hao went towards Guo Guo and said, "Why do you not let us live, Guo Guo? Why are you trying to ruin everyone's life who is important to me?"

"If you do not want such things, then be my boyfriend," said Guo Guo.

Hearing that, Ting Hao laughed and said, "Aren't you ashamed of yourself, Guo Guo? You want me, and for that, you are ruining my sister's relationship with her boyfriend. Why don't you live your life and let us live ours?"

"I will not let you live your life happily, Ting Hao. You have to be with me."

"Why? I said it's over between us. I said there is nothing left between us. Then why don't you understand? Guo Guo, even if I will be with you, you will never be happy because I do not love you. Try finding someone who will love you and for yourself, leave me and my family or else you know what I am capable to do. One more thing, if you still won't change, that means you are a shameful person."

Saying that Ting Hao walked away leaving Guo Guo there and everyone else followed him.

Guo Guo was standing there in shock. Whatever Ting Hao said was echoing in her head.

Soon it was dusk. The bell rang as it was time to go back home.

All the Feng Yun Hall students including Yin Xiu went to their respective rooms while Ting Hao, Bai Cao, Chang An, Ting Yi, Yi Feng, and Xiao Ying went towards the changing room. After a few minutes, they all came out of the changing room and were going towards their car when suddenly, Guo Guo came in front of them.

"Ting Hao, can we talk for a minute?" said Guo Guo.

"Why?" asked Ting Hao.

"Let's go somewhere to talk, please," Guo Guo requested.

Ting Hao looked at Bai Cao and she nodded.

"Fine. Let's go to the cafe," said Ting Hao

Then they all went towards the cafe and sat at the table.