09: dream

"Haesoo, when are you going to wake up?"

Haesoo suddenly woke up from her sleeping and was confused when her eyes spotted Jay who was just arrived home after helping his friends to catch the creepy guy earlier. She rubbed her eyes and realized that every scene that she made with him earlier was just a dream.

Haesoo brushed her hair, "It's a dream." She sighed in relief and leaned her back against the couch with her eyes glued at every step of Jay.

Jay went towards her, "Do you still want to go home at this time?" He took a glance at the clock on the wall. It was almost 3 in the morning and it was so quiet outside the house since everyone was sleeping. Haesoo parted her lips, thinking of the answer to his question.

"You should stay here."

"But I have something to do tomorrow."

"I know that you want to meet that guy."

Haesoo avoided his gaze on her as she got caught.

"We promised to meet at the competition day."

Jay scoffed. "Just stay here."

"But Jay--"

"Just sleep."

"What's the point of the question earlier?" Haesoo mumbled making Jay stop on his way.

"Sleep or I'll turn off the air conditioner."
He marks his words before going into the room
and shutting the door loudly causing Haesoo to be so surprised. She blankly looked at him and sighed before laying on the couch again, continuing sleeping since Jay asked her to.

~~

The next few hours, Haesoo woke up early in the morning with the sound of birds was chirping at the balcony of the living room. She fold the blanket and arranged the pillow in one place. She got off the couch, headed to the kitchen as she heard someone was talking on the phone.

Haesoo watched Jay who was making breakfast
for both of them silently. She pouted her lips, suddenly the moment both of them were kissing in the dream crossed her mind making her almost scream. Haesoo immediately shut her mouth and knocked her head with her fist, telling herself to stop.

Glad that Jay was still focusing on the cooking, Haesoo grabbed the chance to look at him longer.

"Soohyun, stop calling me."

"I don't want it. I have told you. I don't want it."

"For my sake? What the fuck is that?"

"I have told you. I'm giving up."

"I don't want to talk to you anymore."

Jay threw his phone away and continue making breakfast. He looked around the place, widened his eyes when he saw Haesoo who was still sleepy. She walked toward him without asking about what she heard earlier since she doesn't like to get into someone else's business. So, she was just pretending like she doesn't hear the conversation between Jay and Soohyun.

Haesoo smiled at Jay, "It seems so delicious."

Jay rolled his eyes, "These are mine."

She gasped, "Let's share."

"Why should I? Just ask for the ice prince guy to make this for you." He took off his apron and wore it on her, "Or you should just cook it for yourself." He tied the apron on her, smiling evilly just to tease her when she looks so surprised. Without wasting his time, he brought the food to the dining table, finished them alone.