'2' Creating Memories.

"Good morning, miss (Y/n)!!" Sun greeted her as soon as his system turned on, he watched the human right in front of him who was turned on her side taking a sip of something from her cup. Glancing at the droid beside her, (Y/n) put down her cup and gave Sun a warm smile.

"Good morning, Sun. How are you?" (Y/n) asked and set her cup down on her white table. Sun turned his head to the side "I'm great!! Hey tell me what are we doing today?? Shall we play cards again? Or maybe chess? Oh, how about mime?"

Sun bombarded (Y/n) with questions, who had eyebrows raised, watching the energetic Sun ahead of her. Laughing lightly, (Y/n) waved her hand in front of her. "Actually, today we're going to test your leg movements, we're going to get you out of that seat."

Sun looked beside him and started moving his legs, swinging them back and forth. (Y/n) laughed at this. "No, not like that, hah." (Y/n) approached and extended her hand, Sun looked at the girl's hand and raised his hand slowly, touching the cold metallic fingers on (Y/n)'s hand, he held it tight.

(Y/n) put another hand on Sun's arm for a firmer grip and helped him up slowly. "We're going to test the walking motion. That's why I need you standing."

Sun moved one of his legs and he got to his feet, his back crooked down, (Y/n) looked at the droid's legs and made sure he was on his feet. And apparently, he was well balanced. Sun then straightened his posture and stood up straight.

It was at this moment that (Y/n) realized that she made him exaggeratedly tall. When he was sitting down, (Y/n) hadn't noticed the height issue, or she'd simply forgotten about it. The fact is, (Y/n)'s height was up to Sun's chest. (Y/n) knew she was tall, but it wasn't intentional to make Sun so tall.

(Y/n) looked at Sun and realized he was fine standing alone. (Y/n) pulled away and watched Sun's faceplate look around, for him it was definitely different looking from that angle. The girl ran her fingers through her (H/c) hair, and with a smile on her face, she watched Sun give small kicks in the air to the sides, making a few clicks with every move he made.

"Look at that, perfect, Sun!" (Y/n) encouraged the droid who had his arms raised, slightly to the sides. "Can you move back and forth?" At the girl's suggestion, the droid began moving toward the open space of the garage. They stayed in this exchange of tests, the mechanics spoke and the droid did it simply, without any effort. The guy had a good ability to walk, jump, use his legs in general. But the girl got a certain amount of credit too.

"Good, Sun! Wait, I'll get something now, I'll be right back." (Y/n) took a few steps back and turned her body back, passing through the door, she went to the next room, where she had some items she kept. She bent down and picked up a medium vinyl ball and with quick steps, she walked back to the garage.

Expecting to see Sun still standing there, the girl looked to where Sun's head would be, but not only was Sun not there, he was cartwheeling in the middle of the room. The robotic giggling voice echoed through the room. (Y/n) was standing in the doorway, gaping, watching Sun happily moving around. The girl let him have his moment.

Sun noticed that (Y/n) had returned and happily commented. "Miss (Y/n)!! Wanna' see a trick?" The girl watched the droid bend backwards and placed his hands on the ground, and did a handstand.

(Y/n) shook her head slightly and smiled seeing Sun having so much fun. Sun flexed his arms and tried to jump to his feet again and when he was straight he would bow, leaving one hand turning over and the other resting on his belly, but that wasn't exactly what happened.

Sun tried to jump to his feet, but he did that way too fast that he tripped, and ended up falling backwards into some cardboard boxes.

Some fabrics floated up because of the wind, and fell on top of Sun. The sound of the vinyl ball hitting the ground several times was heard. (Y/n) let go of the vinyl ball and ran to Sun, a little desperate thinking that he might have broken somewhere, even though she knew that his body was pretty tough.